Thread: Mission token and inv overflow

Mission token and inv overflow

I had a mission token in the inventory overflow, and have been unable to recieve new ones since then. Am getting a message" you already have this unique item", or something like that. I even made the overflow open on purpose to see if the old token was still there, which it wasn't. I know that this was allegedly addressed a few patches ago( don't recall the patch #), but the problem persists for my character, just a heads up on it.

Quite sure, checked every bag, slot and the bank, as well as forcing overflow window open. Nada

edit: Oh and also get the occasional token from a corpse mid mission and can loot and upload them with no problem. Then, upon mission completion, the problem arises again. Odd...

Well not really as the token you find on MOB's is not the same as the one you get for completing a mission - MOB tokens are only ever worth 1 token no matter what level you are.
    Seen other people report the same and after calling a GM the problem was fixed - one person I know did have a token in their bank which the GM was kind enough to find, the other was just simply bugged.