Thread: I have reached the end of my patience.

Angry I have reached the end of my patience.

I demand an official answer to this one. Why has my local gamestore been told the Norwegian release of NW have been pushed back another week?
    One week after live was bad enough, 2 weeks is rediculous.
    If this is true I will not buy the pack, and I am tempted to quit the game entirely (which is a shame since it has such a great potential). I have so had it with your utter incompetence, and your unwillingness to admit you make mistakes. At least level with us and tell us what is going on and why. You have explained how hard it is for a small company like yours to get quick distribution, if you knew this then why did you ship it so late. It's complete incompetence and nothing short of that. You guys at marketing should be glad I'm not your employer.

http://www.bj.no/ is the Norwegian distributor, and they are shipping to stores approx Wednesday.

I got told that http://www.spiderman.no/ chain of stores had ordered it at least, and upon contact with them I got told they would expect to have it in stores by Wednesday/Thursday..

I would call it no less than a scandal that FC handles the release of a boosterpack that gives ppl who get hands on it early such a huge advantage, but I guess we are getting used to this unprofessional conduct by now.

I've heard of worse, some games have been pushed back entire year before. Two weeks won't kill you
    "When in doubt... explode" - me
    "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies even closer." - I have no idea
    "People disagree with me. I just ignore them." - Linus Torvalds, regarding the use of C++ for the Linux kernel
    "Join the army, travel the world, meet new interesting people and kill them."
    "If it looks easy, it's tough. If it looks tough, it's damn well impossible." - Stockmayer's Theorem
    "It's not the fall that kills you, it's the landing." - IRuleThe.net

Shipping wednesday, normal surface mail arrives saturday possibly to late to get it on the shelves, so monday (one week further delay).

Oh, and Kanius, it's not the game thats been pushed back, just the avaiability in certain regions. By the time scandinavians get the game, everyone else will have so strong bases it's no point to get it unless you are in an Uber guild (and I'm not).

im sorry

If you are going to pay 12 dollars a month to accrue imaginary power at rate set by a database, you might want to remain a little more level-headed about what fairness is and what it is not, particularly in regards to a 'booster pack' introducing land control features that have a stochastic ownership function.

Originally posted by Kaniuss
    I've heard of worse, some games have been pushed back entire year before. Two weeks won't kill you

Can anyone say

"Master of Orion 3"

?
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Talking

Ringte Spiderman i Oslo for 1 min siden.
    De har fått inn NW idag, som de eneste i Oslo har de nå NW (Avalon, Ram & Rom, Spaceworld + flere har ikke NW).

Prisen er 149,-

Løp og kjøp !
    Best Regards,

Samuz

4ever seeking ULTIMATE POWER

Samuz - Lvl 155 - the original Blackshirt of Zuwadza nipple twistin' MP (RK1)
    Alphaville *4 ever young* - Lvl 112 GAMKII smurfy' Fixer (RK1)
    Digitize - Lvl 50 Solider (RK1)
    Samuz - Lvl 29 Beam whippin' Enforcer (RK2)
    -= Played AO since the Beta days =-

Timezone ; GMT+1

** Re-activated AO on May 1st after being gone and playing other games for the past 14 months - I feel like the total n00b **

Do notice that some of the tower fields have not been activated yet.. possibly because of all those that cant get NW yet?
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open