Thread: *** Patch Notes - 14.7.4

*** Patch Notes - 14.7.4

Pplease remember that changes we make to the patch server not allways make it to our Live Server.
    We use our Testserver input on our future changes, and implement changes on Live Accordingly.

Latest News:

[12.03.02. 19.00. GMT/UTC] - TestLive Up!

Desember 3rd - patch 14.7.4.1 on Test Live

General Changes:
    - We have done another fix to reduce the amount of client disconnects.
    - We have made an adjustment to the PvP state you will end up in when attacking towers without owning your own land. (When you have ** ** around your name...) This state was previously the equivelent of 100% suppression gas, we have changed this to 25% to prevent players getting killed by players of thier own side.
    - For non-BP users, the minimap will no longer reflect land controll areas when you dont have the map for the area

Desember 2nd - patch 14.7.4.0 on Test Live.

General Changes:
    - We have removed some of the lag in dungeons. Room you encountered earlier should now be less laggy when you approach to open thier doors. This will also reduce lag when other players or NPCs opens doors to the room you currently are in.
    - We have added more info to the both the item description and to the help menu of Advantages and the Personal Grid Converter.
    - Running out of ammo will no longer stop your attack.
    - Your characters animation will no longer stop when sitting down and getting up again.
    - Advantages will no longer show one less value than they give.
    - Fixed a visual error with cloaking devices and sunglasses.
    - Complete Heal and Invocation of the Phoenix no longer require the target to have 1 NCU free.
    - The three new engineer team-based special attack absorber nanos were incorrectly marked as being area-based instead of team-based as intended. They have been ficed to correctly only buff members of the engineer's team.
    - The workaround for Kryo cards are no longer needed. -We have implemented code that validates the sard's rendering capabilities properly. You can now undo the workaround by putting the ground slider back to "Automatic" and you will not have any lower quality than you can handle.
    - Improved the build menu for towers.
    - We have found and fixed a problem with slow network handling on the client. This should help with some server lost issues that appeared since 14.6.
    - Fixed a time problem where nano removers would actually make the nano last longer.
    - A few NPCs that became unintentionally "wimpy" as a result of the Notum Wars, have regained a fraction of what they had lost.
    - Fixed a bug where you'd visually lose experiance when actually gaining.

aww crap...

i wish i knew about this link before i spent the time to write all that in notepad :\

http://t004.dt.funcom.com/live-dimensions/launcher/

wish i could delete this thread but it says i dont have the proveledges.

..:: edit ::..

omg im dumb lol... WTF are all those 14.7.1 patch notes still doing up there rooted? we are now 3 patches later all that crap is old news.

CZ is sleeping at the keyboard and needs to clean out his forums lol

Weird, after looking at my web proxy logs, my client loaded up:

http://dimensions-qwest.anarchy-onli...tch/patch.html

And yeah, ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL! WAKE UP CZ!

And damn, no neutral team fix?
    Last edited by Ratty; Dec 4th, 2002 at 13:32:36.

thats the same thing, but QWEST has a crappy-web-catcher...

much like AoHell caches their pages for "easier viewing" (aka compress the **** outta pics so they look like grey blobs)...

Red face Awe

Arf no change to MA´s pvp , 18/12 getting close.....semse am out of AO after all
    -Sannoz Rk2 210
    -Sannoz4 Rk1 180

"Sigh well back again "

Re: *** Patch Notes - 14.7.4

Originally posted by Juggy
    - Complete Heal and Invocation of the Phoenix no longer require the target to have 1 NCU free.

yaaaay!!