Thread: Special Proposal

Special Proposal

Hello
    I have a few characters on the atlantian server..

But anyway to the point. Im thinking of comming onto the rimor server and starting a new guild.

What im looking for is a small group of people that play FAR too much ;P

5 people that would be prepared to make new chars and form a perfect team to lvl with. A senate for the guild.

Set times to come online at and XP and have fun while doing it !

as im sure u all know it gets boring.... very very boring trying to find random teams all the time to only find they get half way through mision then give up and go off to pollish there nails or something....

But with a dedicated team we could easily get to lvl 150 in a fortnight or even less!

Then once that was done, probably well before it we would build on our own area. and start recruiting more people.

People from the UK or in GMT time would be great. or Anyone that doesnt mind being up at all hours would also do

Only Dedicated people may apply, Maybe no one wants to.. who knows But hopefully we can become good friends and get alot of joy in the process.

send me an email to Armagedon007@hotmail.com
    make sure to make the email Noticeable(cap leters in subject) cause with the junk mail i get it could be easily over looked

/tell TankYou (on Atlantean)

and of course write here if interested

Join the Fun side

Xcalibur
    The Legion

Talking

You know you all want to !!
    Common !
    Or even the german server loads of room tehre ! and no lag either.. TAKE THE PLACE OVER

At least getting to a high lvl there is a big thing isntead of just being on eof the many lvl 200s on Rk1 and 2

Be good fun