Thread: *** Where Are The Patch Notes ***

Question *** Where Are The Patch Notes ***

Release patchnotes plztksla~

lol, don't put **'s around your topics, it makes me want to attack them
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

go try log in the test server seems they have the notes there. Kinda upset they left the bug in org advantages not always working + health modifer bug in sentinel armor.

What happened? I'll tell you!

Ok, heres what happened. FunCom realised that they dont care what we think, they are going to do whatever they want anyways. Therefor it dosent matter what is in the patch, because if we dont like it, to bad, they do. I wont even start going into any examples of this. Anyone who has ben playing AO for more then 25 min knows what I am talking about...

Originally posted by Divinecross
    go try log in the test server seems they have the notes there. Kinda upset they left the bug in org advantages not always working + health modifer bug in sentinel armor.
    Yep.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Hehe...They don't want to hear all the complaining when all the freakin patches don't fix known issues but tailor to scrotum wars content.They needed a big cash infusion to keep out of bankruptcy and quiet down investors. now they have to protect it.LOL

Lol is this a new thing where they dont release the patch notes for the new patches? I have only started noticeing them from the last few patches.
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

A lag issue has been solved. This might help reduce the "server lost" disconnections people have been experiencing more of lately.

Did I miss a patch cuzz I aint seen no solved lag issue. Try zoning and see how solved the lag issue is.

Originally posted by SlyHunter
    A lag issue has been solved. This might help reduce the "server lost" disconnections people have been experiencing more of lately.

Did I miss a patch cuzz I aint seen no solved lag issue. Try zoning and see how solved the lag issue is.
    Tomorrow SlyHunter... the patch goes in TOMORROW