Thread: GA and NT.

GA and NT.

New post, but put simply, why are you whining so hard? Didnt you whine before that NTs owned you? You know I swear last time I played my nt on a GA fixer w/o these new anti ones, they ate through it.

WAH WAH WAH!

Yup, thats right, shmuck. They beat us before. It is the fact that the new nanos don't even give the GA fixer a chance to adjust or react. It excludes an entire section of the populace from PvP participation. But I guess that's beyond your reach eh?

But again, why do I even respond to 12 year olds without a clue? Man, I am losing it.

Buh Bye

Hijack, your about to be put on My shot the whiner program. You have no clue,and your a disgrace to the fixer community.....

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=77182

Save, if I have ot defend our class against every shmuck that comes along, even if that shmuck IS a fixer like you, I'll do it to ensure we don't get FUBAR.

I did it before, I'll do it again.

Now piss off.

Highjack, Face is, SO WHAT IF NTS CAN KILL YOU............................................... ........ A little bit faster?

I have killed many fixers with ga3 and 4 with kels or izzys in 3 shots. Wheres the problem.

I seen none, sorry for my blindness.
    Last edited by Rioko; Dec 4th, 2002 at 10:25:26.

well.

for the fact that FC don't do the right thing by giving nt's lub is the fact, maybe they DON'T need it.
    owing fixers in GA is not something to brag about, I'm sure there has been fixers not in GA that have beat NTs.
    Why? Cause the GA nuke is inteded for GA users so no GA = No nuke. And I'm sure that the reason NTs got this nuke is cause in a self buffed fight againt a fixer in GA before the GA nuke was still a close fight if the fixer knows what he is doing.
    Well maybe i post a bit more info later in the fixer forum.
    Virico

Originally posted by Highjack

But again, why do I even respond to 12 year olds without a clue? Man, I am losing it.
    Buh Bye