Sorry, just had to add my 2credits here.

You said "i could see it because my brother treats girls like garbage and he's the one getting lucky". Well, you have to ask yourself if he is getting lucky the way you want to get lucky. Do you really want to be around woman that go for your brother? Do you want to spend your time with people who like to be treated like crap? Afterall, people who like to be treated like crap, usually give the same treatment in return.

One problem that I have seen with the "nice guys" is that they wait too long before they initiate sex. Yeah, yeah...girls will tell you they want to wait. But here is the thing, when you are a nice guy and you never try to kiss a girl by the second date, you get thrown in the friend category. You have to let the girl know you desire her, not just that you admire her.

Girls go for the guys who entice them, give them sexual fantasies, and who...in some cases...give them the allure of a challenge. When you are too available, or are always the perfect gentleman, there is no excitement.

I could be totally off base here, but maybe it will help someone.