Thread: Lag Chat Lag!

Angry Lag Chat Lag!

Is it me, lately the chat as been lagging so bad. Its become a daily thing! It doesnt effect game play. But as sure makes it annoying trying to tell your teammates, allies, friends anything!

Last night the chat stalled 4 - 5 times! Whats the deal? Chat overload?

What's even worse...

is when for some reason YOUR chat lags but other people's don't. So you go to answer some question or comment on something and several remarks by other people go by and then FINALLY your remark shows up---completely out of context---which makes you look like an idiot
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

They dont even report it as a problem nor apolegise for it Thats even worse!

Please dont make them lag so much anymore!

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

i too get chat lag where other ppl can see what i type but no type appears for like 5min for me. Also while fighting my chat is empthy for 30 secs then i was hit 30 times and i hit the other guy 30 times, this needs to be fixed! Bump in support of this!

-Stimmed Out

I've been getting this a lot also. The battle spam is still there but the chat lags horribly. Oh well..... my guild and I have gotten good at communicating through emotes.

BUMP1!!!!

this issue has been buggin the sh*t outta me for a while now
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

This is worse then ordinary lag....really hate it...meow...meow...makes me unable to meow as much as I want to...and intertupts my meowing...very unmeow...if you meow what I meow...

Originally posted by Arterous
    I've been getting this a lot also. The battle spam is still there but the chat lags horribly. Oh well..... my guild and I have gotten good at communicating through emotes.
    lol