Thread: Org. Towers channel NOT working?

Org. Towers channel NOT working?

Ok after a few raids yesterday on some clan towers, I had a pretty good idea that my guilds towers would get attacked, and I was right....

I gridded out to our controller, and saw alot of clanners gathering around our towers, it got announced on All Towers Channels, that our towers where under attack, so I said it on guild channel that our towers where under attack, and people start saying, where`? what base? Are u sure? Well I was a little frustrated, being lvl 127, at our ql 100 controller, with 15+ clanners 150+, and some around lvl 100...

So I basically shouted of my guildes, "CANT U READ?" they all told me they didnt get warned about this, so I scrolled up in chat, and saw that this was ONLY announced on All Towers chat...

So if I had played an alt or AFK, or if I wasnt even online, those clanners could have taken down our controller, without any of us knowing it...

This REALLY need to be fixed.
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

I had the same problem.After attacking some clan towers everyone started to settle down.I just happen to go check out our towers.When i grid in,we are being massivly attacked by 20+ clanners.I yell into my guild chat and none of them beleive me.Saying that they didn't get a mssg or any warning.I was like "Damnit get down here now!" They moved slowly to get to our base, until they got the private mssges "your tower has been reduced to 50% health" then they came alot faster

I think if your tower is attacked,it should warn you,but it waits till its allready 50%.

Well it also should state in Org Towers Channel, That clan this and that attacked our towers, like it gets announced on the All Towers Channel...

Other than that, I didnt get any personal warning about my towers, before it was destroyed...
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

same here.

The only way i new that our towers had been attacked was someone yelled in our org chat that they where. I did see another clan attack a omni base in that chat your not supposed to talk in.