Thread: To the victor comes (Suppression!!) :(

Thumbs down To the victor comes (Suppression!!) :(

Okay I know a lot of people have had this happen but I'll explain what occurs.

If more than one guild attacks a controller, there seems to be no clear cut victor. So, the 20 min timer clicks down and then one of the guilds can build but right after building (boom - you are now in 25% suppression). The reason why it happens is because former bases are 25% suppression for 2 hours.

Why does this happen? Its utterly stupid. Right after you build your controller, you then have to stand around for 2 hours fighting off the forces you just finished defeating with only a lone controller there. If you get overrun (which happens a lot), they attack your tower and you lose the spot you just gained. This has happened to me or someone else I know 3 out of 6 times now.

Take away the 25% crap on NEW towers and force them to 100% period. I don't mind former bases and control towers going to 25% for the penalty but don't put the new tower freshly built at 25% after taking a base.

you kinda need change this where anyone else cannot built tower there for another 30-45 mins allow the victor reward of taking the land.

There should always be one winner able to build a controller in that first limited build period.

And the suppression gas should always change to 100% when a controller is build.

Two bugs. Reporting them, and pushing for fixes.

Btw, does this lack of a winner happen all the time, or some of the time?

So far seen happen twice two major raids.

Alternative possibility

This is only my opinion, but doesn't that represent that fact that the area is contested?

I think that dropping the 25% gas would lead to a lot of griefing. If you want the area bad enough to take out the enemy controller, then you should want it bad enough to defend it..

You obvously havent been on defence teams of late or running from one battle to the next battle. 5 odd hours each day your base alone is open to attack. Pus now you have this added 2 hours, after you succesfully vanquished a base.

It should be the reward for doing a base. Not definding it immediatoy for 2 hours.

COme on ....you think everyone has nuthing better to do all day except eat sleep and play this game.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

COme on ....you think everyone has nuthing better to do all day except eat sleep and play this game.
    I wish...
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Your retired N, stop this!

Now, give the winner an hour grace time in 100% after placing the tower, then 25% for another hour. Enough time for an org to buy/place towers and the 25% will ensure they don't slack...

I'm a bit confused here, how does this 25% period effect/slot in to the 'standard' 24 hours cycle?
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Lol Snub, N is back from retirement, cos he likes wooping Omni a$$. Well, he likes believing he can, then collecting from reclaim
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

There is already another hour of 25% after the 5% if you attacked another orgs tower during the 25%/5%.

Thats got nothing to do with the cycle. When you place a tower you do have 18 hours of 100% right? The first cycle of a tower should be 1 hour of 100%, then 1 hour of 25% and the 16 hours of 100% and you have the normal cycle from there.

Hehe being a lowly applicant I couldn't build a control tower if I wanted to
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

If you knock down a base....and then put up yours, I think it is fair that it stay 25% a while afterwards to let the defeated side a chance at revenge/retaliation....and maybe get their base back.
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

Originally posted by Morelian
    If you knock down a base....and then put up yours, I think it is fair that it stay 25% a while afterwards to let the defeated side a chance at revenge/retaliation....and maybe get their base back.
    But give the controller full hp from start then
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Cz
    And the suppression gas should always change to 100% when a controller is build.
    Hmm, isn't it nice to have that 1 hour of suppresion gas at 25% when a tower is build right after the destruction so people can counter-attack?