Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trader Debuff suggestion

I sure hope a trader was outdamaged by a similar level enforcer! It would be pretty rude if traders got debuffs, tradeskills AND better damage!

I have to say I disagree with you KK about 1/2 the profs having a 50 percent or better chance against a trader in pvp! I'd be curious as to what profs you think do so well vs. trader. Only two I can think of are enforcer and doc, and they can MAYBE beat a trader.

Re: Re: Trader Debuff suggestion

Originally posted by Jankkar

If so wave Bye Bye to 132 wrangles, not many 200 Nanomage Traders out there and dont think any traders will go to get mochams just to buff you nerf callers.

Hope you enjoyed you trip to reclaim before posting this
    /me waves
    Oh wow, you mean they can self buff into their best nanos?

No trip, wont fight em. wonder why. I'll beat then with my nerf bat!

Originally posted by p0is0n
    Sorry to go against the words of the great yazule.. but MP's arnt one of the first to be KoS in mass pvp.
    a) theres only like, what, 12 of us left that activly pvp
    b) lol any 1 without maxed NR at the level you can cast NSD is gimped.. its near impossible to land a NSD on a target..

lol I am a lot of things, but I wouldnt call one of them great

Yes there are FEW MP's pvping above 75 (or should I say 150 now ) but they still hit the top of the list for me, nano shutdown my doc and I get hot.

Of course KOS lists are all personal preferences. I just rattled off the people that put fear into phear for me .
    Last edited by Yazule; Dec 30th, 2002 at 19:31:24.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12