Thread: How to trigger ian warr,and friends?

How to trigger ian warr,and friends?

Simple question,want to take a short look at him

Combine the Holographic camera with Enhanced coffee, then combine with a dragon chest, HPO and VT egg. then sell it to a store and you will be teleported into Camelot where you have to solo Tara, then Ian and his friends will appear. But only on every 345 th try and when the moon is full on Feburary 45.
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

So let's schedule this for a little over 2 months from now. I'm in!

still at try 23...my virral eggs geting down...can afford only 1 more try

I think you gotta take out all secondary mobs ( just to get em out of the way..)

Then take out the primsues..

This will cause Otcustes to spawn on a random timer..

Once he spawns, I beleive the whole crew spawns soon after in the circular arena inside the camp.

Pulling just one of them, I couldnt tell ya.

Read something of a quest,to get him triggered,a commander at icc...or is it simple,kill all the primuses,even the groups in the 2 corners behind and then hope,for octopusses?

you go to the icc commander in icc, talk to him about joe two fingers, find joe two fingers in andro, talk to him about otacustes, go to mercenary/primus/old ace camp. If otacustes isnt spawned, kill the primus mobs until ota does, give ota the letter joe two fingers gave you, this will cause ota to despawn, and ian and 4 friends to spawn. Once you do this, you are screwed, because theres no way in hell you are gonna solo any of them
    President of Midnight Reveries

btw, otacustes spawn normally, on an 18 hour timer like most other uniques, but despawns after an hour or so.
    President of Midnight Reveries

look on the enforcer boards, a FEW posts there on the topic, also some stratigy there too, like what didnt work (nothing has worked yet)
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL