Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else feel screwed out of some cash here? I do.

Post Does anyone else feel screwed out of some cash here? I do.

After spending 20 bucks on Notum wars I feel screwed out of my money. WASTE! anyone else feel like this?

No
    neophyte Kromoz 200 gimp

yes traders eat babies

Can you be a bit more specific? What do you hate about it? Where does it fall short in your view?

Me personally, I love it! I haven't PvP'd since level 70ish and it's great fun now and better than simple head to head dueling. And the new graphics are really eye catching! Have you looked in the sky above Trade or Ent lately? Local ships taking off and landing, skylines in the distance, and huge ships hanging in low orbit. Sweet!

U mean the fact that u only needed a CD key, to be able to play and get grafic updates?

Well still dont fell screwed NW rocks, and I think its okay to pay for it...

It added alot of life to the game, and to everyone, most people love it and people now begins to enjoy playing AO again
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

Nope.....I am having a blast in NW.

Maybe you just don't get it :-)
    Hemicrusher

My Current Armor Setup Nail Armor Baby!

Stupidity Should Be Painful

LVL 200 Clan Enforcer - General of Lost Chapter

nope. NW is fun as hell.
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

Nope I like mine
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalz
    LOL

Oki, whats amatter with ppl. Saying nice things about a FC booster ?

Gotta say it have given the guild something to talk about and something to do except leveling.

Honestly, I thought i was ripped off when all i did was use the key and that was it... don't know why the even have a CD....

But then, I started playing..... and realized, hey! this is worth 20 bucks easy!

Still a little miffed that they tried to scam us with the "this content is too big to download" line. But.... I'm enjoying NW too much to spend time dwelling on it.

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

Talking

I did actually feel kind of screwed over, I don't think it should have cost 20 bucks (25 with shipping). Still, I am enjoying NW a lot, I have a blast with these tower battlesm graphic upgrades are pretty nice. I love NW, well done FC.
    -Cozzio
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind
    -Jack Handey

I like it as it is. I'd like it more if defenders of any level could always help each other and engage any level enemies while in their own bases, but it's still workable now, as-is, in the overall sense.

Needless to say, I really, really dislike the proposed changes Cz listed in the rooted thread here, and if they go live then yes, I will consider that a rip-off
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Hell no, NW rules.

Hell I can't wait until everyone has NW, and when I upgrade my machine/vid card.

(and of course when Funcom finds the magic 'lag go away' dust)

I like NW alot, and if FC can find a solution to the lag other than complete rewrite of the core code that would be even greater. AO has alot of potential I dont want to see gone to waste.

I think LAG is the solution to everthing now.
    "We are not retreating - we are advancing in another Direction."
    Member of the Dragon's Claw - Mercury Dragons

Beach - ".... this is a hospital.... observe silence.... "

Being in the UK, I won't have NW until the 6th (more like 9th after shipping), but I like the bases and PvP already

I still think FC shoulda allowed us to purchase a key for NW using our existing registered CC details. Going out and grabbign it from a store sucks. OK, so they want shelf space... I am getting mine mail order, delivered. 0% shelfspace
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

I'm in silicon valley of all places, and I can't find a copy to save my life. I've called/visited all the stores, ordered online from digital river and EVERYONE is back-ordered! What gives? It's a little frustrating to hear that each of my local stores recieved 1-2 copies the first day and others haven't heard word one. In fact, according to Best Buy's (pretty big retailer) computer they don't carry ANY of the anarchy online titles.

Frustrated.

-Wilin

Notum Wars ROCKS!

No way, Notum Wars rocks and I have no regrets in buying it. Besides $20 is chump change and it's only a one time fee. I really like to the buffs I'm getting from my towers.

Originally posted by Dropcid
    Still a little miffed that they tried to scam us with the "this content is too big to download" line. But.... I'm enjoying NW too much to spend time dwelling on it.
    -D
    *starts to make comment, then decides she can't be bothered anymore*

anyway, I cant wait to get my hands on it, but I can't look in the shops tonight, as its my friends birthday, and I have to go straight from work to have a drink and a meal with one friend, then go straight on to help set up the party. (This is the problem with being too sociable ).

So hopefully I will be going into town to hunt for it tomorrow, though its possibly I might just spend the day in bed, as I have to go out with my cousin on the night (another birthday).

Such is life

Hugs

lilnymph
    Last edited by lilnymph; Dec 6th, 2002 at 10:30:43.
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

NW sucks

Notum Wars sucks IMO. Of course, my main is an MA so PVP sucks big time for me right now. Therefore NW sucks as well since it's all about PVP. Got on last night to level a bit but there was no one around to team with since they were all doing land attacks/defense. Tried to PVP a bit but got my butt handed to me.

So, I guess AO is a pure PVP game now. Might as well lock everyone's level right now because it's gonna be nearly impossible to level.

In addition, I think the PVP strategy for tower attacks is ridiculous. 20 clanners hang out in the pvp zone. 20 omni hang out outside the zone. Yipee! It's so much fun! Then, I tried to attack a clanner around my level but then the 20 clanners all blast me back to the reclaim terminal. It's f---ing stupid!

I'd love to know why you morons think NW "rocks".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast