Thread: Neutral? Not So.

Neutral? Not So.

Neutrals are those few who wished not a conflict on Rubi-Ka. they wanted peace-we generally leave them alone(We being the clans). however..the freindship ends when we the clans can not even OWN our capital city, and keep who WE want out of it.

I hear alot of talk about fighting the Sentinals, and i even read the Neutrals have attacked Tir itself. If you want a fight..you wont win, your outmatched, outgunned, and we have true unity.

Alot of Clanners now complain about the Sentinals being to harsh, and oppresive...They are not. They do there job, and keep omni and neutrals out of -our- city.

When you choose who you want to be..choose carefully, for Neutral does not mean that anymore..it simply a term used for those not willing to free the planet of Omni-tek, or those not careing wither the clans want freedom or not.

Steel,Silverstone,and the others are at Tir to keep it free of vermin from the neutral and omni territorys..if you simply dont like it..then dont come to Tir.

Re: Neutral? Not So.

Guess what?
    There are a LOT of Clanners that welcome Neutrals into our cities...I find it rather odd that you do not...what has a Neutral ever done to YOU by traveling through our cities?

You have a rather bizzare concept of "freeing the planet" when you support ruthless oppression of innocent's right to freely travel. Personally I don't think I'd like to see your idea of a Free Rubika...probably only replace one Omni despot for your own Clan despot...

Originally posted by BalefireInferno
    Neutrals are those few who wished not a conflict on Rubi-Ka. they wanted peace-we generally leave them alone(We being the clans). however..the freindship ends when we the clans can not even OWN our capital city, and keep who WE want out of it.

I hear alot of talk about fighting the Sentinals, and i even read the Neutrals have attacked Tir itself. If you want a fight..you wont win, your outmatched, outgunned, and we have true unity.

Alot of Clanners now complain about the Sentinals being to harsh, and oppresive...They are not. They do there job, and keep omni and neutrals out of -our- city.

When you choose who you want to be..choose carefully, for Neutral does not mean that anymore..it simply a term used for those not willing to free the planet of Omni-tek, or those not careing wither the clans want freedom or not.

Steel,Silverstone,and the others are at Tir to keep it free of vermin from the neutral and omni territorys..if you simply dont like it..then dont come to Tir.

You the clanners beeing friendly ?

The clan´s beeing friendly .. Bha. 8 out of 10 times i get shot at it´s by one of you friendly clanners..

You guys are about as frinedly as a hungry Tiger when you are wearing a porter house steak as clothing ..

"The liberators of Tir" are just one of many signs of your kind of friend ship..
    ... oh .. and don´t get me stated on those Coprorate *¤%%&/# calling them selves Ot..

So guess why we Neutrals love Clan and OT .. and the only reason why you clanners shoot at us more is probaly because you are nearer to where we Neutrals live,..

Take your fight someplace else.. what have we ever done to you ? But if you shoot at me .. I wil reply with everything i have .. do not mistake neutral for pacifist ..

Why don´t the lot of you go home.. . or.. er.. some plase .. /looks as angry as he can but that is about as frighetning as looking at a bird in a tree.
    Last edited by Allcom; Dec 4th, 2002 at 08:11:20.
    I love the engie combo, i create to destroy, how constructive

So I am vermin to you? This is good to know, I will remember your name.

It is only fair to warn you, that I will pay you back in whatever currency you decide to use on me.
    Garret "Necc" Scheer press officer of Desert Winds (MSAS)

Karma, the world's true equalizer.

Free Rubi-Ka!

*chuckles* relax Necc, and let me tell you a few things about the people that shoot first and ask questions later.. if at all.

They are usually very ignorant, filled with supressed emotions they just have to get out and is unable to channel into something constructive. This person, I'll use him as an example, calls himself Balefireinferno *chuckles again* The name should give you a hint right? He thinks it's easier to think of the world in a black and white. It probably gives him many more people to hate, and for him that is good. He works with a if you're not with me your against me mentality, not realising that people might be against his enemy even though they choose not to affiliate themselves with him. He choose to disregard the complexity of the world and focuses on making sure everyobody knows what pain feels like. As he himself should not feel frustrated and hurt all by himself.

I pity them all and so should you Necc. You being a good boy and all.

*looks at her screen for some time and then starts to laugh*

Some people.... *shakes her head and leaves*
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

Not all Clan intentionally shoot Neutrals. WE members have a history of befriending and aiding Neutrals. It's part of our core beliefs. Those that hate Neutrals are not welcome within our ranks.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Fixerben has generously offered to aid neutrals in their travels through Tir. He has aided 1 such person from IR. The CoA does not condone unprovoked attacks on Neutrals. CoA takes a "Treat us as you wish to be treated" kind of stance on Neutrals.

I personally have not met an unfriendly Neutral. I enjoy their company *waves at Silvertiger*.

*I USED THE WORD PERSONALLY, THE SECOND PART WAS NOT A POLITICAL STATEMENT AT ALL*

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

It disturbs me when I see comments like this from fellow Clanners. Personally, I feel this sort of attitude towards Neutrals goes against everything the Clans should stand for. I have several Neutral friends, and I fully support their right to remain Neutral in this conflict. I do not allow any acts of aggression against Neutrals in my guild, and that will never change.
    The Deacon of Doom
    www.gridstream.org

Talking CLans attitude

I warms my heart deeply to see that not all clans are trigger happy, and that so many of you concider us neutrals friendly.

I cant speak on behalf of all neutrals but I can speak on behalf of me.
    And .,,

I wil treat anyone Clan / OT / Neutral with the same kindness and respect as they treat me. If you are my frined and your friend needs help, then any friends frined will be looked upon as my friend.

But also remeber that any one that lok upon neutrals as Enemi must look upon me as their enemy because I wil fight beside any neutral, unless they have done something dead wrong.

*/me waves at all frinedly minded clanners / ot personell out there.
    I love the engie combo, i create to destroy, how constructive

Well Balefire is certainly correct that the Clans have the right to protect their capital city from invasion. If an organization performs a coordinated attack, then I'd expect that a counter attack would be forthcoming.

Balefire is also correct that Neutrals have no 'true unity'. We are neutral afterall. So actions of one Neutral organizations should not be percieved as a being supported by all Neutral organizations. Therefore, to attack all Neutrals in retribution is insane.
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

/me taps Blix on the shoulder

"Blix, you didn't happen to see the interview with the new administrator of Tir, here, did you? I think this seems to outline the current policy quite, uh, well."

RE: Commander Fisk.

He's insane.
    The clan community would be well served to remove him from office.

But that's their business.
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

Fisk is simply a despot equal to any within OT...

That any fellow Clanner cannot see that Fisk and his ilk are as much an enemy of Freedom and Justice as any OT is quite stunning to me.

I vow to fight against Fisk and his thugs as much against OT and their oppression. In many respects Fisk and the Sentinels are more dangerous than OT...they parade about under a false banner of unity. The only unity they strive for is the absolute domination of us all under their own set of Drakonian laws.

It's about time Clanners, Neuts and even Omni employees opened their eyes to those that would enslave them from within their own ranks. I'm tired of the narrow-minded, muddle-headed thinking that all Clan are friends to all Clan...and all Omni are friends to all Omni.

We all need to stop defending the obvious criminals and thugs within our own ranks, band together across all factions and put an end to this uncivilized frontier mentality.

Originally posted by Alamexis
    /me taps Blix on the shoulder

"Blix, you didn't happen to see the interview with the new administrator of Tir, here, did you? I think this seems to outline the current policy quite, uh, well."

The thing about Fisk and the Sentinels is that they seem to be like the Dust Brigade.

Pretty soon you'll have Silverstone and Fisk shooting clanners for being friendly towards neuts, or even worse, have them shot for not being hard liners enough.

I think EVERYONE does good in having a bit of fear of a madman. All he seems to care about is killing, and killing neuts. He even states he hates neuts more than OT, which to me seems weird since the whole reason for him being there is a desire to live free without Omni-Tek oppression.

Or has something changed on Rubi-Ka? Have clanners started killing for the sake of killing? That to me spells murder, and nothing else.
    Garret "Necc" Scheer press officer of Desert Winds (MSAS)

Karma, the world's true equalizer.

Free Rubi-Ka!

Please don't lump all my guild in with the likes of Silverstone's thugs. He is just one more criminal and wanna be dictator. My clan does not send folks to reclaim for the just sake of sending them to reclaim. If I am not mistaken I sent troops to defend your towers yesterday.

Originally posted by Garret 'Necc' Scheer

Or has something changed on Rubi-Ka? Have clanners started killing for the sake of killing? That to me spells murder, and nothing else.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Well my friends. I do not agree with any unprovoked attacks either. And I fully respect the neutrals right to remain neutral in the current conflict on Rubi-Ka. I am only speaking for myself and I can not say anything for the actions of others.

There are those on this planet that look behind alignment and faction, that look at people and judge them by their deeds, not by the side they have chosen or the fact they do no wish to choose. Those are the ones I greet with respect, because they have chosen the long road, but the only one that leads to our destiny.

The others… You may get on fast for a while, but it will not get you anywhere.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

Yarko, there is currently an interfactional agreement in the works for nonagression pacts. If you would like to be a part of this feel free to speak up. We would welcome more productive oppinions I am sure. So if you attend my friend there will be 2 Neutral Reps, 2 Clan Reps, and 1 Omni Rep as it stands. Unless Alamexis knows someone he would like to bring along. This is a very promising start to something that will in time bring peace to Rubi-Ka.