Thread: So what is going to be on the new patch?

Question So what is going to be on the new patch?

Turned AO on today. Saw a message there will be a patch tommorow (the 4th). Anyone know what will be on it? What bugs it will fix? What new bugs it will put in? :P

Well with a 5 hour downtime I assume they will be adding quite a few new and old bugs for us. Wasn't 14.6 only 3 hours. Gotta love it we get roughly 24 hour warning that there will be a 5 hour downtime patch and absolutly no notes on it.

I bet they gonna fix and remove all old bugs, this is why it's 5 hours patch. We will live in new world tomm

Talking

Despite FC not telling us the patch notes until after they patch it, I always look forward to them. I don't know why lol
    Spongebobby 215 Crat : Rimor
    Magnatta 177 MA : Rimor

"Feeling lonely and content at the same time,
    I believe, is a rare kind of happiness" -Nightwish

Because it's fun to see how many emergency patches for the patch it takes? Because it's fun to have a betting pool on how long over the estimated patch time it'll be?
    Testlive addict.

usually the servers are up earlier than the estimated time

Sure they are...*cough*
    Testlive addict.

with no patchnotes, I can only think about 'sloitfixes.
    /shrug
    I don't know.

ITS THE LOVE PATCH!

/me crosses her fingers and PRAYS that its the NT love patch.

Talking

Sorry, but it's a bugfix patch for the bugfix patch or something...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

As far as I understand, they implement the crowd control feature everywhere. But I could have misread the former announcement... not sure
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone