Thread: A seven person team?

A seven person team?

I have been palying since August 2001 and this is the first time I have seen this.

I was invited to a team the same time as another person....I guess I didn't react fast enough, so they invited another person. Well we both must of clicked OK at the same time because now we were the #6 and #7 team members. With the other guy at #7 clearly showing on the team list, with HP and NP bars. We were able to pull a mish and run it without any problems.

Weird.
    Hemicrusher

My Current Armor Setup Nail Armor Baby!

Stupidity Should Be Painful

LVL 200 Clan Enforcer - General of Lost Chapter

This has been around for a while, but it not very reproducable.

We once had 12 people in a team. It was great fun, but we were not able to reproduce it, and after some testing with a GM just gave up trying to figure it out.

But this was almost 8 months ago.

Re: A seven person team?

Originally posted by Hemicrusher
    I have been palying since August 2001 and this is the first time I have seen this.

I was invited to a team the same time as another person....I guess I didn't react fast enough, so they invited another person. Well we both must of clicked OK at the same time because now we were the #6 and #7 team members. With the other guy at #7 clearly showing on the team list, with HP and NP bars. We were able to pull a mish and run it without any problems.

Weird.
    Interesting, just a couple of questions:

Did you get seven rewards/a reward each in the following team mission?

Did this affect how much boss loot/mobbs there was/were?

Bug or a feature? 7player teams...nah FC would have added that to the patch notes..wouldn't they?

Mind you with a seven player team the only disadvange I can think of would be a little more lagg
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

SHHHHHH

Dont tell anyone, it will cause FC to say this is a bannable offence, and then fix the problem.

I would love to be part of a 8+ person team.

If they dont know, they cant nerf it.

Ani
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

yepp yepp, pretty sure this will be classified as an exploit and heads will roll!
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Wow I thought that was a bug they fixed long long ago. I havent seen a 7 person team since between 11.0 and 12.0. Never learn how the team I was in did it.

Eunucha 195

Outdoor Teaming 6+ Team Members
    Mission Teaming 6 Members - as rule Teams greater 6 ppl cant get a missions
    XP for 6 Members = normal
    XP for 6+ Members = 5% lower with each guy more
    XP for 20+ Teams = 0%

that bug has been around since beta and was very easy to do back then however the old way does not work now. Back in beta we would do outdoor hunting with a team of about 12-20 everyday it was awsome and fun but risky as with so many people the lag was horrible. All yu did back then was make team one person LD reqruit new one ld again another new one and when everyone was logged in they had team chat and got team heals and xp however did not show in team