Thread: Level 135 crat looking for an org.

Level 135 crat looking for an org.

Well, since my previous org seems to have *ahem* fallen apart, I'm reduced to posting here to find a new one. Oh well.

I do roleplay (and am quite good at it if I do say so myself ), but I can fulfill that particular need through other channels. All I really want is a group to fill in that void of silence on my chat window and perhaps to provide me with low levels to give some of the junk I find to

Anywho...
    The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off to conserve energy.

My Greatest fear is that doctors call what they do "practice."

Despana -Eremite Tamer Extraordinaire!
    Sangaril -A stab in the dark.

Hi Despana,
    If you're of the Omni pursuasion the Omni-Tek Medical Academy is currently recruiting. We are a doc-oriented guild, however we do have a number of crats and could always use more. Our membership currently exceeds 120 and spans every profession, though we are 70% doctors. If you have any questions or are interested, please send me a tell in-game, TheOlympian, or contact Myrabai, Tansilla, Sarenn, or Kauri.
    Caduceus 207 Doctor of the Bratpack
    Matahari 147 Agent
    Lyra 156 Crat
    Testlive

for roleplaying orgs check out Project Revenant We have Omni, Clan, and neutral orgs and have regular roleplaying events often featured in many news sites. All lvls and professions are welcome. Contact info for the various orgs can be found on our web site.