Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Notum Wars Revealed

nice guide!
    Healios clan Doctor
    Megawattz clan Enforcer
    Gaspard clan Adventurer

Little update on using the Service towers. You need to use attack commands to get them to start shooting. See the guide for more info.
    Originally posted by Runar Thor
    Having a launch like AO had was like being violently spanked for 2 years straight and we swear by the great, soft pillow in the sky to take every precaution possible to ensure the future safety of our botties

Specifically, what mob drops the Polychomic Nanobots? How often? Level range? Location?
    Both Clan and Omni biased answers please =)

On RK2 I've killed 14 "Tower Reasearch Droid v0.4: (or close to that name). Only clusters were droped. Mob was lvl 130 they wonder around the area outside the Clan research base in NE WW.

Minor edit: Service Tower command is "/tower guard" not "/tower defend"

A QL 150 service tower needs atleast 862 ME to make the first part, maybe more to combine that with a shell. A QL 75 one needs less than 580 ME skill to complete.
    "Two things get a warrior through life: A staff and a laugh. If you lose either one, you're done for." -- Cwest

Opps, forgot. To get the Multi-Purpose Tuner for making service towers, you need the Gift wrapped basket (item everyone has been finding TONS of in mission chests).

Omni get this from Supply Sqt. [forgot name =) Fel maybe?] He's in the 2nd Omni base in Avalon (one closer to the west zone edge). You give him the gift wrapped basket. You will have to talk to him a bunch. I even had to accept a misison I had no hope of finishing before I was given the conversation item that was something like "Are you sure there isn't anything else I could do for you?" He'll talk about how he needs a gift for one of the generals.

I understand there is a similar NPC in a Clan base in W.Wastes. Neturals, I don't know, sorry. I hope you can talk to either of them.
    "Two things get a warrior through life: A staff and a laugh. If you lose either one, you're done for." -- Cwest

Talking What's this doing down here???

Get this back to the top where it belongs.

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Dominaetryx
    Vini, Vidi, Vici, Vino...I came, I saw, I conquered, then I had a glass of wine.

T-shirts are available in the lobby for a nominal fee...get yours now...supplies are limited.

<Props her shoulder against the guide an pushes up as hard as she can causing her feet to slide out from under her>

It....just...keeps.....<pants>.... falling.... down <pushes one last time with all her might> ....... Ahhhh there we go! Whew this is hard work!

<looks arround>

<takes out a piece of rope and ties one end to the guide and other around CZ's leg>

<steps back and slaps her hands together>

There. maybe it will stay now
    Originally posted by Runar Thor
    Having a launch like AO had was like being violently spanked for 2 years straight and we swear by the great, soft pillow in the sky to take every precaution possible to ensure the future safety of our botties

Thumbs up Make This Sticky

Excellent job on this!!!

Such a wonderful guide should not be allowed to keep slipping down the forums.

CZ this is far superior to any information coming out of FC so please "Make this sticky" and keep it at the top.
    Vini, Vidi, Vici, Vino...I came, I saw, I conquered, then I had a glass of wine.

T-shirts are available in the lobby for a nominal fee...get yours now...supplies are limited.

Thumbs up **BUMP**

Great guide! Any differences for neutral towers?

Bump
    Sonny "Ramid" Bichrest

President Vox Populi
    Guild website
    http://www.bbfun.com/index.php?mforum=vox

Thumbs up Great Guide!!

::bump:: Fantatic Guide!! They really need to root it.

Great info =))

It needs a bumpetibump i recon =))

Hugs from Fixe =)
    Fixeline Unit Leader in Reborn
    Crateline

bump Root this?
    Dreamerxx - Doctor Current Setup Future Hope

Dreamerll - Soldier Babe

Dankala - Loved MP

Wound on the bone can heal but a wound from words may fester

Bump...ATTENTION MODERATOR!!! Please make this guide a sticky.Thanks in advance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12