Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aww... Something Cute

Thumbs up Aww... Something Cute

Last edited by Thaxll'ssillyia; Dec 3rd, 2002 at 15:45:24.

I thought we already had a thread about this...
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

But it doesn't matter....awwww....awwww the cuteness...awwwwwwww....
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Someone....hold me....I'm going to...

*runs away with tears in his eyes*
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

For some strange reason I kept thinking the boxes were gonna close and squish the little kitty
    Soletaken 170 ADV

Proud member of Ancarim Iron Legion.

You know. cat tastes like chicken
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

SOMEONE HOLD ME!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

ohno its the cat with the jaw that someone obviously tried to tear into a new hole in the universe.

/me also root tehdecons

there you go
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

huh

this is a lill too cute for me...
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

My roomate walked into my room as I was watching this.. I will never hear the end of it now lol.
    Spongebobby 215 Crat : Rimor
    Magnatta 177 MA : Rimor

"Feeling lonely and content at the same time,
    I believe, is a rare kind of happiness" -Nightwish

Isnt the kitty supposed to blow up or something? What is so sad???

I feel cheated!!!!

i watched that whole stupid clip, and not one anvil fell from the sky, smashin the kittie into a bloddy pulp! Not one crazy pedestrian came by with a flamethrower/ uzzi and burnt the kittie to a crisp/ filled the kittie full of hot lead! What the hell??!! 2 minutes of my life that i will never get back!

btw: Did n e 1 else recognize the song? waznt it from Lunar: Silver Star Story or sumthin?

Seriously I thought somehow the cat would be killed or something. OMG now I'm sadder than I was a minute ago and its all your fault!
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

./me sighs with relief

I thought i was the only hartless person that thought this was a lill too..... sweet/daft/whatever.....
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

whats with thier mouths.
    At the start I was like...nothing happening... /me clicks on cat.
    wtf die!

No anvils, chainsaws or biological warefare.

But if you click on the flowers in the movie they will move. ^_^
    And if you click on the cockroach it will fly away. ^_^

hey

i think i love these girls

Re: hey

Originally posted by Poetica
    i think i love these girls
    $5 says that none of them are REALLY female

Re: Re: hey

Originally posted by Fortifi

$5 says that none of them are REALLY female
    ohhh lucky for me (cause I am...)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast