Thread: Where's the balance F.C???????

Question Where's the balance F.C???????

What's the point of having NW with the unfairness of the sides size wise? When you have more clan in one guild than there are omni in total , there is a problem don't ya think?? A definate unbalance that needs to be addressed. Until it does, I can say F.C. will be losing customers, what fun will NW be with no opposing side?? I have heard several say there quitting, what a boring game this will become, too boring for me to play.
    Hey, maybe I should quit my guild and start a Non-guild of omni players, we will call ourselves "Faithful Crusaders of Funcoms Unfairness" Short for F.C.F.U. has a certain ring to it...
    We won't have to worry about our towers being attacked cause we won't have any! and as far as being flagged, well all I can say is any omni who atacks a flagged omni, is a disgrace to our side, you should be happy they are there, fighting for your rights, your towers, and happy they are OMNI!! cause we are few!!
    So hey, we need some benifits for being omni, lets get some balance in this game again!

more clan in one guild then omni total?

We in MoK had no problem taking out the Storm base in EFP last night so I dont know what you're ranting about, sorry.

yea NERF omni!
    Euphorie 200 Trader RK1
    DrAlban 130+ Doctor RK1

Originally posted by Emiko
    \
    We in MoK had no problem taking out the Storm base in EFP last night
    with a little help from your friends dont forget

on topic: Omni still has bigger side xp advantage (just!) so WTF is the thread starter whining about? As long as peeps dont start side swapping and stick to their faction there should be no problems.

.. and most of all its FUN. Best fun Ive had all year in this game even if we do get a rare spanking, its all good. ktnx
    Last edited by Eza; Dec 3rd, 2002 at 15:54:47.

hehe yup much thanks. you roxxer and we had fun.

Weird... Yesterday, there was another guy claiming there were twice as many clanners as omni. It must be some kind of wave!

Or perhaps our amazing personalities make it seem there are more of us around...
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

mh, maybe hes talking about rk2, where in high levels clan outweighs omni by a fair amount. however, being omni on rk2 myself, theres no reason to whine.
    if you dont like it, just switch to clan. with the addditional benefit of being able to use the khaeler sleeves

Re: Where's the balance F.C???????

Originally posted by Drtrelf
    When you have more clan in one guild than there are omni in total , there is a problem don't ya think??
    Uhm. . what game are *YOU* playing?
    Cause it ain't the one I'm playing. . .
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

wierd

i always thought the 2 major factions on all worlds are within 40-50% of all players.

i mean hey, these are numbers established governmential parties are dreaming about
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

I beg to differ, there are more clan than omni, and when fc adds bonuses to one side or the other, of course some will want those benifits. And beside, according to the storyline, clan are the outcast, so why make it better, instead of fc pasting medals on thier foreheads it should be a big fat capital L! Did ya happen to read the story line on the NW box? bogus I tell ya :P

Some players have been tracking logged in lvl 130+ chars via the xml data on the web pages and various chat bots.

On RK1 at times the clanners at that lvl outnumber us at least 3:5
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

Hmm,

RK1
    RK2
    RK3 (lol - this one is worth looking at)

Are you sure about the 130+ figures?

Ymera tracks guilded player who have lvled, not those that actually login and play.

fyi check the guild pages on ymera.

at lvl 150 + Storm outnumbers any 2 similar avg lvl omni guilds with something like 178 lvl 150+ players.

Ren has 65 lvl 150+. MoK has 90ish 150+. Legion has 70 150+......

hehe, Ren, Legion and MoK need to do some talking. We need to sit down with BoB, RHD, Exile, and the other guilds and have a nice Powow....

If you include Redemption, Apocalypse, CAS and Lost Chapter, etc in the clan numbers......
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!