Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can the second Org rank get 'All Towers' channel?

Can the second Org rank get 'All Towers' channel?

I can see alliances being a problem if only the org leader knows whos getting attacked - and hes offline

Please allow the next rank down from the leader to see the channel as well
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Exclamation Heck yes!

This is just common sense.. I can't see how anyone would think that the leaders would be on 24/7. That is WHY you have ranks right? So that someone is on that can do something ?

BUMP!

frankly maybe even third...seriously anyone that can plant a controller should be able to access that channel.
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

bump!
    Originally posted by Runar Thor
    Having a launch like AO had was like being violently spanked for 2 years straight and we swear by the great, soft pillow in the sky to take every precaution possible to ensure the future safety of our botties

Bump to this!
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Agreed...

100%. BUMPAGE TO THE RUMPAGE!

Thumbs up Major bump!

THIS IS SO IMPORTANT.

Funcom, please make this change. You can't expect the leader of an org to be online 24 hours a day, but when the leader is not on, the other guild members might not know about an attack on an ally.

Just for emphasis, I will repeat ..

THIS IS SO IMPORTANT.
    - Szentasha
    Leader of Unity of the Rose

AOScripter 2.0 If you need a script, you need AOScripter!

*** Remove Social Armor Restrictions Today !!!

Bump for action

Silly to make the org leaders play 24/7 365, you guys trying to kill them or what .

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

I don't understand why not everyone have this channel, it's great info for everyone, so let everyone see it.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

I think the current plan is to give the All Towers channel to the top three ranks of each organisation, and broadcast some messages (e.g. controllers destroyed) on the news channels.

make it like any of the other channels. Those who dont want to listen in, disable the checkbox.

While we are at it, there has to be something done about the pet acknowledgement spams. Every time we fight a pet class, the chat screen becomes yellow with "Guarding...yes, master....no, master.....I rather hump a chair, master"

I'll give my bumpage to this.
    Santacharm
    Enforcer

Sopprano
    Fixer
    Metthias
    Meta Physicist

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    I don't understand why not everyone have this channel, it's great info for everyone, so let everyone see it.
    giving it to everybody seems like a cool idea but it kinda bypasses the guild Structure. Maybe the leaders of your guild don't want you to attack. I think giving it to the first three ranks is the best idea.
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

---------

Originally posted by Cz
    I think the current plan is to give the All Towers channel to the top three ranks of each organisation, and broadcast some messages (e.g. controllers destroyed) on the news channels.
    Like the first 3 levels of leadership getting the all channel, that will work.

What would be even better it to let the guild leader decide who he/she wants to have it as an org command.

~aqua

---------

Glad to hear that this is going to be changed. It's baffling why it would be set to leader only in the first place.

On a similar note, we really, really, really need an in game alliance system with an alliance channel like other games have. The lack of this was a glaring omission before, but with Notum Wars it's almost a necessity.

Exclamation PLEASE!

BUMP

Make all towers channel available to all advisors of guild. we almost always have advisors online but not always specific person obviously. Please do this because is key to enjoying this booster.

Great idea! I hope this happens ^_^
    Advisor of First Light
    Tradeskill How-To's, Engineer Profession Guides, and Jello Wrestling at The Tir School of Engineering
    Confused by Alien Tech? Check out my Alien Invasion Guides

New to Engineering? Try HighOrbit's Engineer Guide. Thanks HighOrbit

Thumbs up

My guild is having to pass leadership around just so theres someone on at anyone time who can see Tower chat.

BUMP

bump and please

enlighten me a bit:

what is this channel and what does it show?

which faction can hear it?
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

Originally posted by Cz
    Perfect Thanks CZ
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast