Thread: Omni-Tek Assault Corps

Omni-Tek Assault Corps

Chances are you've heard of us from our many events and new articles. We are one of the largest and most powerful factions on Rubi-Ka, and are constantly growing. Here is a letter regarding the reason we formed:

Internal memo to all active members of Omni-Pol
    Re: New job positions available

Due to circumstances beyond our control the Rebels have decided against dealing peacefully with mediators, and have increased brutal attacks on many innocent Omni-Tek employees including unarmed women and children.

Despite an 18% increase in spending for new weaponry and defensive systems over the past year Rebel and Omni-Pol related incidences have more than tripled in just the past two months.

I am not one to worry, but I will not allow them any ground.

We have hoped to deal with the Rebels without substantial financial loss, but it seems impossible with the current situation. The short term solution seems to be by expanding the forces of Omni-Tek into the arena of a standing army.

Phillip Ross has been against sanctioning an army to quell Rebel violence due to it being bad for public relations. As you all know, I couldn’t give a flying Golfe’s ass about PR. The only good Rebel is a dead one.

Crime inside of Omni controlled zones has decreased almost 82% since the replacement of known carcinogen A-20 (Known to the public as "Happy Gas") with the more versatile, and less hazardous substance; AR-20. By presenting this data to Mr. Ross I was able to gain support in the creation of a military task force that draws from existing members of Omni-Pol, but due to his worries of bad PR he will not grant it "official" status as the standing army.

I feel that by transferring existing members of Omni-Pol into Omni-Tek Assault Corps will allow it to begin strong, and to grow even stronger. Other Omni-Tek employees and supporters shall fill the ranks.

As I said, the OTAC will not have official status as the standing army for the defense of Omni-Tek which has it’s perks and downfalls.

Inside of Omni-Tek we follow strict rules and procedures, many of which I don’t agree with. Jails and reeducation cost us money. Money is power, and power is everything. "Give a bullet, get a smile" is my slogan. OTAC will save us countless millions of credits and lives, after all the problem will be solved before it begins.

Here is the most recent draft of the poster Mediabots shall be posting around Omni 1 and Rome in the following hours:

* Shocked by the way Rebels disrespect the organization that gave them homes and jobs?
    * Angered by knowing someone who has been maimed or killed by Rebel attacks?
    * Would enjoy firing a round point-blank into a Rebel without following "due process"?
    * Annoyed by having to supress "the voices in your head" that tell you do to "bad" things?

If any of those statements are at least partially true, then we need your help.

Please contact us here at OTAC.
    I believe this will generate a decent response, and I know that OTAC will prove to be a landmark in the history of Rubi-Ka and add to the great success of Omni-Tek as well as suffering of the Rebels.

All internal applicants will send my offices their resumes (full health probe report included) as soon as possible.

Omni-Tek is your friend as long as you are Omni-Tek’s friend.

- Ivan P. Sergeyich
    Chief of Omni-Pol

As you can see, we have a strong purpose and a strong membership base.

We are the most active guild when it comes to organizing events, PvPing, meetings and participating in the storyline.

Our site is http://otac.gamespage.com and we are currently acceptiing applications for new members. Please, only apply if you meet the reccomended requirements.

Thank you.

Due to current events, recruitment will be stepped-up.

Problems with Portman have become worse, and there has been actions taken by traitorous Omni-Tek guilds to ally and support clan guilds that kill Omni-Tek employees.

Those guilds are members of the Athens Accord, and our guild will do our best to defend against any possible problems they may cause.

We are always on the frontlines, and when anythign occurs... we will be there!

We will stand tall, while other Omni guilds might support the clans and the destruction of Omni-Tek!

Down with the traitors!
    Down with Portman!
    Down with terrorists!

Question

Does OTAC has a division on RK2?

I couldn't find the answer on the website.

had to give this some thought

You're on cue Fallout.

Anyone siding with the Clan for any reason without express orders from Ross should be shunned.

The Athen Accords (AA) are nothing more than a veil for some wishy-washy Omni to use to further their own goals. I am waiting for Ross or OT Admin to issue banning orders aginst those Omni that agree with AA in any fashion.

Being Omni isn't just a job, it's a glorious adventure!

Nikho as far as I know it is RK1 only at the moment
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Re: had to give this some thought

Originally posted by Zippo
    The Athen Accords (AA) are nothing more than a veil for some wishy-washy Omni to use to further their own goals.
    I have been thinking the same thing... especially after their inaction with punishing traitorous parties who signed the AA (traitorous to the AA and it's claim of peace)

I know a few people who are collecting information of these lying members of the AA guilds.

This extends to both sides as well...

The Athens Accord was created for the sole purpose of looking like the guilds that signed it are actively attempting to enrich the story.

From their inaction to deal with rogue members of the AA guilds, it is clear this is nothing more than a way to get their names out to other people on Rubi-Ka.