Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grid Armor and NS Line Quests?

Originally posted by Intrepid
    If anyone who wanted GA could get ahold of it then it wouldn't be martial artists online anymore it would be fixers online
    I thought it already was fixers online.

Name another prof with all this:

Uber armor (ga)
    Their own shop (fixer-shop)
    Their own grid
    Their own quest (fixer-grid-quest)

What makes this game Martial Artists Online?

Our crit? They nerfed it.
    Our armor? You can have it if you want.
    Our damage? HAHA
    Or maybe all the uber MA-weapons? We cannot find them.

/me think you are only another MA-hater.
    Uglyy:
    Opifex MA Legend
    Born 1. October 2001
    Armor setup

Here is the reason people think MA's are among the best melee class on the game....
    The main fact that Their evades are so damned high.... they get self buffs for all of their main skillz (yea yea I know ... not bow blah blah) well they get all of that... not to mention the ability to heal themselves for close to the damage of docs.... o well thats why people think that MA's are the best (overpowered) melee class.. and now fixers are over-ruling traders in the best ranged class... as NT is the best magic class.. o well

Funcom does not like fixers. Grid Armor quests have a snowball's chance in hell of ever being created.

NTs have a better chance of getting Nullity quests however, since Funcom could really care less about how many NTs get this. As we all know NTs are weak and anemic and need all the help they can get in this game.
    "On the brink of the dark he stood, with only the dream of the cities, the million books, the spectral images of the people he had loved, who had loved him, whom he had known and lost. They will not come again. They never will come back again."

-Thomas Wolfe (1900-1938), Look Homeward, Angel

Repeat after funcom: "Content is bad, camping is good, mmkay?"

And no offense, this is a good idea, but it's been suggested many times on the Fixer board already.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Originally posted by Militaryman
    Here is the reason people think MA's are among the best melee class on the game....
    The main fact that Their evades are so damned high.... they get self buffs for all of their main skillz (yea yea I know ... not bow blah blah) well they get all of that... not to mention the ability to heal themselves for close to the damage of docs.... o well thats why people think that MA's are the best (overpowered) melee class.. and now fixers are over-ruling traders in the best ranged class... as NT is the best magic class.. o well

Sorry, was not my intention to make this a MA-thread.
    But I get tired of all those who claims that MAs are (were) so Uber and overpowered. I wish I knew, I would have PvP`ed more.

About fighting a doc:
    It is not so easy when U get init-debuffs and 2 dots on you. The worst prof I can meet in solo-missions are docs. Countless times I have ran to the exit and died outside cause of the dots. (I blame BS-lag for 50% of those times ) I would trade MAs heals for Fixers or Docs hots anytime, or Enfs mongo or advs heals. I have a fixer, just lvl 71 or 72, not uber or twinked, nor does he have GA, still he survives a lot easier then my MA did that lvl. With ql 90 imps in and a ql 114 manex he takes down 2 or even 3 deep orange most times. If he have to run, he just root or snare them.

To all you people out there thinking playing a MA is just so easy, its not. At low lvls, maybe, at high lvls, try it
    Uglyy:
    Opifex MA Legend
    Born 1. October 2001
    Armor setup

Originally posted by MadMax
    Sorry, was not my intention to make this a MA-thread.
    But I get tired of all those who claims that MAs are (were) so Uber and overpowered.
    So you rant about fixers being 'uber and overpowered'? I think that's what they call hypocritical.
    "On the brink of the dark he stood, with only the dream of the cities, the million books, the spectral images of the people he had loved, who had loved him, whom he had known and lost. They will not come again. They never will come back again."

-Thomas Wolfe (1900-1938), Look Homeward, Angel

I thought it already was fixers online.

Name another prof with all this:

Uber armor (ga)
    Their own shop (fixer-shop)
    Their own grid
    Their own quest (fixer-grid-quest)
    Uber armor that costs 400mil+ credits. (GA4 is the only one even remotely close to 'uber', and it ain't hardly that. Get over it.)

Our own shop that sells... well, nothing really useful, eh? And everything in there, is overpriced.

Our own grid, to make up for the fact that the grid got given to everyone else, when it was supposed to be ours alone in the first place? MASTERS OF TRANSPORTATION needed to mean something. Now it does.

Great, a camp-quest to do to get access to something we should have had access to a year ago.

You're mad you got nerfed. That's cool. But take it out somewhere else.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Originally posted by Hoops

So you rant about fixers being 'uber and overpowered'? I think that's what they call hypocritical.

Well, fixers got the GA, the shop, the grid, their quest, plus 2 sets of armor that is fixer only, cyborg death squad and padded love armor, and the thing whatever its called that adds to nanoskills.
    Am I right when I say it adds 60 to all nanoskills at lvl 200?
    If I am hypocritical, I dont care, Fixers are the last prof that need anything new.

Originally posted by Hoops

Funcom does not like fixers...
    Atleast U got a sense of humor, cause U were kidding right?
    Uglyy:
    Opifex MA Legend
    Born 1. October 2001
    Armor setup

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin

Uber armor that costs 400mil+ credits. (GA4 is the only one even remotely close to 'uber', and it ain't hardly that. Get over it.)

wonder why the fixers want the ga then?

Our own shop that sells... well, nothing really useful, eh? And everything in there, is overpriced.

The special fixer burst is good or? And the "cloak" that adds to energy-dmg reflect isnt so bad either.

Our own grid, to make up for the fact that the grid got given to everyone else, when it was supposed to be ours alone in the first place? MASTERS OF TRANSPORTATION needed to mean something. Now it does.

As a fixer, U can now grid close to almost any area on RK. When U are done with the mission or whatever, U can just get back to grid in a few secs. When I play my MA I sure miss that option.

Great, a camp-quest to do to get access to something we should have had access to a year ago.

Hehe, did u expect the nano to be in your inv after whatever patch? I did the quest, it was fun, something different.

Yes I am kinda mad, alot of MAs are. Many high lvls are quitting too, or consider to quit, I know I do. But that is not the issue here.

Fixers have so much, comparing to most other profs (all other profs when I think of it). Its time that other profs get their share.
    Uglyy:
    Opifex MA Legend
    Born 1. October 2001
    Armor setup

Well, fixers got the GA, the shop, the grid, their quest, plus 2 sets of armor that is fixer only, cyborg death squad and padded love armor, and the thing whatever its called that adds to nanoskills.
    Huh. Kindly read this (since you obviously missed it the first time) before you start with that crap all over again:

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin

I'll just add that everything in the fixer shop except for the cluster bullets (you need to add those to your cut'n'paste trolling text) and maybe the hacking tools is worthless past level 80 or so.

Padded love armor bites, though the CDS is nice. Almost as good as CAS armor, which any class can use. And yes, we get a little gadget to boost our very very blue nanoskills, a boon in the early levels and handy in the later levels. None of it is particularly uber, mostly just bones thrown to the fixer community in lieu of actually fixing anything worthwhile.
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.

Fixers have so much, comparing to most other profs (all other profs when I think of it). Its time that other profs get their share.
    Oh yes, MAs never get anything.
    Hi.

Originally posted by Evilspork
    Oh yes, MAs never get anything.
    Compared to fixers, we have way to little. We have gotten a couple new things the last patches. A new ma-attack, that many dont use cause they dont pvp. A new bow, that no1 can find, cause we dont know who drops it, and if it drops, we cant see it.

We have not gotten any new nanos lately, even though MAs are the prof with fewest nanos, many of them are also useless.

Before you decide to tell me once more, that my words are just crap, think for a moment: Why do that many high lvl MAs quit or go play their alts these days? Cause we have so much fun?
    Uglyy:
    Opifex MA Legend
    Born 1. October 2001
    Armor setup

I think funcom intended NS and GA series to be an addition to an class, not an balancing addition, just one of those, nice-to-have thingies... doubt they'll make it easy to get any time soon.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12