Thread: Tower Types and overlapping

Post Tower Types and overlapping

Notice that not suppose be able overlap more than 3 towers of the same type. When checking my tower types notice quite varity of types but when go place them my tower map seems show only two types circles blue / yellow. At first think prehaps this just showing me that the yellow are the existing towers types. When go turn the option on when not placing tower get circles like there only 2 types towers.

Anyone clear this up for me?

These circles become incredibly annoying in a large base. What I have on my screen are green and yellow circles. I would love it if I could somehow target say, 1 tower, and see its circle alone on the map. or target all of one type (guardians or turrets) and see just those..... Rigth now, its a pain.
    Warboc - 218 Adv
    President of Defiance

Smile Hmmm....

When it says tower types in that context it means: controller, turret, guardian. For the most part you can see the difference between yellow and blue circles. The only exception is that the controller has a yellow circle even though its a different tower type than a turret. This is probably why you are getting confused. They should have used different terminology and a different color for the controllers circle.

So, when placing a turret, don't overlap the circles of more than two other turrets, and when placing a guardian, don't overlap the circles of more than two other guardians.
    - Szentasha
    Leader of Unity of the Rose

AOScripter 2.0 If you need a script, you need AOScripter!

*** Remove Social Armor Restrictions Today !!!