Thread: Reset of Tower spots

Reset of Tower spots

There are many (My self included) that not have had the chance of getting the Notrium wars yet (It is not available in stores and it has not been send out when it was preordered). We have no chance what so ever to build anything. Before we get the chance of building it will be to late, all the spots will be taken.

Will there be a towerspot reset to clean out all the towers build so far so all get the same chance?
    Once a gimp, always a gimp

There are many many many notum fields that are currently disabled. I would hope it is a reasonable assumption that such places will be opened when most European players have gotten Notum Wars. Just a thought.

As for a tower reset. These bases can be very complex, difficult, and time-consuming to construct. Making everyones work null and void by doing a reset is just not going to happenl. I'd doubt a reset would even be considered by FC.

Personally, I think there will be places available. One can only hope.
    Warboc - 218 Adv
    President of Defiance

Halestorm: Thanks. I consider this thread for closed.

Warboc: Not many.....
    Once a gimp, always a gimp

There's a few..and frankly..after spending over a mill for various bits and pieces personally, and blowing 4 ipr to have the skills needed to plant towers for my guild..if anyone made me redo that hard work I'd scream!
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!