Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The stilleto (the impossible dream?)

The stilleto (the impossible dream?)

Minimum QL available in the shop: 160

Vehicle Air Skill required: 920

Highest I (a fixer, even) can at level 200 without implants: 719

Anyone see a problem?

I guess you're just gonna have to make room for the ql200 clusters

Forget the fact that it would be plain silly to use flying clusters in place of others. Did you miss the math?

A full QL 200 set of flying would give me 200 extra skill yes? Well, 207 actually or something close. That gives you JUST enough to use the lowest QL Stiletto? Um...what about the others? I think our good buddies at FC missed the mark on this one.

Oh, and the shop doesn't cycle QL either. Been going back all day. Oh well, its just a silly car. You'd think it was something of interest, like one of two new things in the booster pack.

Oh...wait....

Well the worst thing is do you have ips at lvl200? I as a lvl200 soldier don't have any ips to spend So the maximum vehicle air I'll ever have at lvl200 is 90ish

Its worse that some professions have thousands of free ips at lvl200 and other professions have 0 ips left at lvl200.

Funcom you should rethink the ip/skill system. A eng, trader which puts ips in tradeskills has not much left at lvl200. A soldier which puts ips in 5-7 weapon skills doesn't have ips left at lvl200 too. But classes like a fixer which only need to put ips in 2 weapon skills have 500k ips left at lvl200.

And when I now have to spend ips too in skills I never require to have a personal tower in NW too?

Can u please do some math @Funcom and think about the 200k ips I need to put in a skill to build a Tower in notum wars and do some math again if I need to put another 200k ips in vehicle air or vehicle ground to get one of the new vehicles coming with NW too. Thats 600k ips I need. Ahm I don't have 600k ips at lvl200 sorry. I don't have enough ips at lvl200 to max all the weapon skills I need or which soldier has a maxed fling?

Is it so hard to ask the "professionals" how much ips their class need and how much ips they have left at lvl200 and then do a little math?

It's sad that I as a soldier never will have a new car like a manta or a stilleto cause I don't have enough ips at lvl200 and it is also sad that I as a soldier never will have a high ql tower or a high ql personal tower cause I don't have ehough ips at lvl200.

Thx funcom for thinking and doing math in this game.

/petition give all lvl200 soldiers 1mill ips thx.
    You do it cause you have to do it - but you don't do it cause you want to do it.

I am trying to build one atm I got all parts but I cant get the last part together, as far as I know its supposed to be like that. I found someone who build it on the beta and said it should work. It has been petitioned and they are investigating it (if not for the bug my Stilleto would have been done 2 days ago )
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    - lvl 200 Doctor - Unit Leader of Storm -
    Spanky Debugged Bunke
    - lvl 171Fixer - Unit Member of Storm -

Visit Storm at our website

have you returned that gift wrapped basket thingy

you gotta do that to the supply master Eel(omni) or something else for clans and neutrals

and get some piece you need to complete them
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

Bear in mind the reqs have probably been calculated to include new 'uber' shadowlands buffs and stuff
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

do we get a +900 vehicle air buff in shadowlands?

And we don't have shadowlands. We have the original game and the notum wars booster. All the stuff and buffs inside the game should be made for the game we have now, not for a game which we maybe can have in 1 year.
    You do it cause you have to do it - but you don't do it cause you want to do it.

Originally posted by Xyberviri
    have you returned that gift wrapped basket thingy

you gotta do that to the supply master Eel(omni) or something else for clans and neutrals

and get some piece you need to complete them
    Nope dont have that
    Should try that and thx for the tip been trying everything so far maybe this might work
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    - lvl 200 Doctor - Unit Leader of Storm -
    Spanky Debugged Bunke
    - lvl 171Fixer - Unit Member of Storm -

Visit Storm at our website

Originally posted by Whitesand
    do we get a +900 vehicle air buff in shadowlands?

And we don't have shadowlands. We have the original game and the notum wars booster. All the stuff and buffs inside the game should be made for the game we have now, not for a game which we maybe can have in 1 year.
    Well the the new nanos level reqs are based on the game post-shadowlands. We complained at the time that we should have the penalties if we dont have the bonuses but that didnt get us very far.

Basically FC are taking the quick and easy option and putting content in now that wont be usable until shadowlands (so it will be 'new' when it comes out) and will save them having to rebalance everything when it arrives, potentially stopping people from using stuff they have been using for months (so in that repsect its a good idea).

Personally if it cant actually be used until we get Shadowlands I think they should take it out of the game until then.
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

You're going to be spending a Specialization Point in Vehicle Air just so that you can fly a black yalm. Mwahahaha!

Most of Shadowlands actually made it before Christmas this year! Only the skill system and some other zones to do your missions in are missing.

Besides, they wanted this Stiletto to be rare. Well you aint gonna be seeing it much, that's for sure!

Come on people! I looove my new Crat nanos! Ohh! Wait! I cant use them, now can I ? Darn! I forgot i need to go buy Shadowlands first, ohh well... i cant do that, why? Well by the time its out im playing SWG...

Um..I might also point out something Jack didn't..us Fixers have one of the best vehicle skills in game..better then most classes..which basically means everyone's screwed :P
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Originally posted by Kasimir
    Um..I might also point out something Jack didn't..us Fixers have one of the best vehicle skills in game..better then most classes..which basically means everyone's screwed :P
    And the funniest thing is, us advies have Vehicle Air as a green skill, yet with the parrot nano we dont even really need a vehicle, at least not for speed.

Heck, if it wasnt for the safe travel they provide, as an adventurer I wouldn't even consider buying a Yalm.

But as they mean I can fly safely everywhere, I did buy one. The cheapest, slowest one I could find...

Revelator

Clan adventurer

schtilleto

Once again FC has added an element to the game that illudes the playerbase. Why would anyone bother to sink the IP required for the new vehicles. Unless you got the IP to burn...it ain't gonna happen.

Why would they put a weapon (Pain of Patricia) on a mob that is totally unkillable? Why the crazy req on a new Yalm?

Keyword: Shadowlands.

Everything that FC does that "makes no sense" to the playerbase is all about Shadowlands. They add elements to the game because of future planning and to bait the playerbase in preparation for the expansion. Plain and simple. 99% of the playerbase will never bother with the new vehicles. Not yet anyway.

Heh...like I know what the hell I'm talkin' about.
    At Midnight, All the Agents...
    Veneman
    Fullnelson
    Halfnelson

Agents- lilttle slightly insane people who run around and kill you before you know what is going on... and if they dont kill you fast... well, cannon fodder (altho they are good for scouting) -eternalfiend

The Sock-Hat, it adds 1 to my tempo.

Smile Hmmm....

For those of us who will never own a stilleto ...

Why not more color paintjobs? You offer us yellow, and a red that looks orange.

Why not true red, purple, green, amber .. why not more custom paint jobs. I'm sorry, I think the atrox and bimbo paintjobs aren't that nice. Why not stripes, fire, lightning, skull and crossbones .. use your imagination Funcom! I think its great that you added this feature, just give us more choices .. please.

Thanks!
    - Szentasha
    Leader of Unity of the Rose

AOScripter 2.0 If you need a script, you need AOScripter!

*** Remove Social Armor Restrictions Today !!!

Yalmaha - 29500 - The Stiletto

920 Yalmaha - 29500 - The Stiletto
    210 QL 200 Implants

With Veh Air maxed and ql 200 veh air implants, only 3 classes can use the Stiletto as of right now, assuming you build no higher than ql 160; maybe ql 162 max.

Level 200 Solitus
    Adventurer 929
    Agent 869
    Bureaucrat 869
    Doctor 869
    Enforccer 869
    Engineer 869
    Fixer 929
    Martial Aritist 809
    Meta-Phys 809
    Nano-Tech 869
    Solider 869
    Trader 929

Hell yeah, I want skull and crossbones on my yalms

Originally posted by Alias
    Hell yeah, I want skull and crossbones on my yalms
    I want the text "Funcom, suck this"

and then a picture

But somehow, I don't see that happening

I think we're getting a hint at the specializations that FunCom is planning for Shadowlands. From the sound of the word "specialization", I don't think every char is supposed to be able to do everything that might be available for his prof.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast