Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yalmaha - 29500 - The Stiletto

Yalmaha - 29500 - The Stiletto

Yalmaha - 29500 - The Stiletto
    Name Yalmaha - 29500 - The Stiletto [NODROP]
    Description The Yalmaha has always made good, 1-man vehicles, for any situation. Each new model breaks the limits set by the old, both when it comes to technology and price. The 29500 series gives a somewhat increased resistance to root programs - depending on the quality of the vehicle. The Stiletto is Yalmaha's Executive special design - offering additional bonuses.
    Flags Visible, Modified Description, Has Rotation, No Drop
    Patch 14.71
    Type weapon
    Slot hud 1
    QL 160
    Value 1
    Requirements vehicle air >= 920
    title level >= 5
    389 1
    playfield type 1
    in battle 0
    form 0

Effects
    restrict action

change shape
    modify self dodge ranged 64
    modify self run speed 600
    modify self scale 20

Sooo let's talk about 920 Vehicle Air, the lowest req on one of these fine cars. Who is going to use this? Why not just put FIXER/ADVENT only on it? VA is a light blue 4/level skill for me. Fully planted with ql220 plants I can attain a VA skill of 920 @ level 212 if there are no title caps between 201 and 212. Opps the game only goes to 200. If it went to 212 WHO WOULD WANT TO SIT IN BS HOME DOING MISSIONS FOR ANOTHER 12 LEVELS!@!@!@!@???? NOBODY!

Un-funcom the reqs on this fine piece of content so that those of us who jump through the hoops to get all the parts we need for this, and then drop 100m CR into it can USE IT. Do you really think I'll stick around for another 12 levels past 200 just to fly this POS? Stop the marketing insanity and give us some flying love. Save the planes with 2k VA reqs that are even blacker and cooler for SL if it ever gets done, and let us have some fun in the game's lifespan.

Why would they do that to everyone? That seems to be a bit cruel.
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Just lower it to 800 or something on the 160, christ.

The shop actully sell ql200 Stiletto?

Obviously these things were meant for fixers... It's to stop us from circulating billions of credits buying up the grid armor that all the other professions enjoy gouging us on.

No money = no GA = no fixers complaining about NTs.

If you're not a fixer, buy the cheaper ones. If you are a fixer, buy a white yalm and save your cash.
    "On the brink of the dark he stood, with only the dream of the cities, the million books, the spectral images of the people he had loved, who had loved him, whom he had known and lost. They will not come again. They never will come back again."

-Thomas Wolfe (1900-1938), Look Homeward, Angel

heh Ityn check out some of the other threads..we can only barely scrape into the lowest QL stiletto, and then only with QL200 imps and a lotta blown IP.
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

My point is make it so someone besides FIXERS and ADVENTS can use it if they tripple implant it with ql200 implants at level 200 VA =844 at 4/level.

Make the ql160 one, the lowest you can make, req under 844 VA.

Or make a +100 general VA buff that has a title 5 req on it too and takes like 4 ncu.

I mean WTF funcom, you put the fricking billboards up all over town with the plane on it, and all we can wear is some panzy one with a half naked chick or a fat atrox on it.

{Moderator: Please don't pick on buddhist monks.}
    Last edited by Cz; Dec 4th, 2002 at 12:25:27.

if i ever see somebody in a stiletto

i gotta point and laugh alot
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

Ugh, make it so anyone period can have one of these...suckers requires over a dozen cold stones in a certain range, plus tens of millions in tradeskill items, plus a buncha ridiculously high tradeskill, and oh yeah noone can fly one of these..cause no sane Fixer or advent would waste imp slots on three QL 200 VA clusters, even for a cool-looking car.
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Arrow yeah anything besides repainting your old yalm makes no sense currently

Traders get 5/level in that tab too, but it wouldn't stop me from making fun of any trader that blows the IP & implants to use one.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

The reqs will have been calculated for the post-shadowlands games (just like the level reqs on new nanos are)
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Well that is pretty lame .. cause the game aint there yet and most likely not even near completion, either remove the stuff or lower the req.

Shadowlands is just another excuse for their mess ups.
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    - lvl 200 Doctor - Unit Leader of Storm -
    Spanky Debugged Bunke
    - lvl 171Fixer - Unit Member of Storm -

Visit Storm at our website

I agree, I spent $20 on a freakin patch in which you get to make towers and use new yalms, of which one of them you CANT EVEN USE What the hell did I spend my money on FC?????? Not to mention I spent 140 mil on parts so far only to find out I'll NEVER be able to use it. Why the hell do you continue to screw the people who pay your damn bills and feed your kids, my god, learn...... Fix the VA req on this yalm.

Who the hell needs a Stiletto?
    I got my fine Yalm, with 84 VA reqs, which brings me plain and simple from A to B in a faster time that I could run.....
    So why shall I waste a horrible amount of IP and money just to be a little bit faster, for a better look and for some unnecessary Dodge points??

I mean, Im not even interested when someone parks his UBER, fine and new colored Vehicle next to mine... I wouldnt even take a look at it....

And I really, really wont waste REAL money just to be able to buy one of those....
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

hahaha even with a ql 250 advantage wasted by the org and a mobility tower I don't think you will hit 920, didn't do the math but around 890 is my guess at 4/l maxed 3x 200 VA plants.

Not a good job designing a money sink!

I blew 10m on some red paint and now I'm done with it.

Originally posted by Insida
    The shop actully sell ql200 Stiletto?
    ya, 1149 vechiel air or something

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

I have a refined veh air cluster....

who wants to get a little closer without being able to use it?

anyways... I'm a soldier and there is no hope on a soldier using it (dark blue veh air)... but that really doesn't bother me. I would like to see it remain the pinnacle of flying vehicles... not another yalm like we already have and so does everyone else. I'm guessing that it is designed with the expansion in mind as well. Some people can use it now and some will have to wait...

The billboards are just teasers. There pulling the old out of reach game we used to play with our dogs. Anybody who waste that much IP into those skills probably doesn't have enough IP in their main skills to be an effective team member. Once again they introduce something new without thinking if it can be used at all....

Programmers stop smoking notum!!!
    AKA "Love Doc"
    Doctor of Whispers Edge

retarded. Simple as that.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

They should lower the requirements a bit and raise the price. That way you can still get it and you wont end up gimping yourself at high levels to own a cool status symbol.

Those stats are really too, too high and I hope they adjust them a bit in a future patch.
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast