Thread: Space time discontinuousity

Space time discontinuousity

This is a bug I had several times...

You're running to go somewhere, and sometimes when you arrive at a certain random place, you are warped back on some distance.

Then if you continue on a straight line from where you've been warped, you get warped again. I had it most of the time when crossing water, so when it does that, I simply run around the make, or cross the river elsewhere, and usually it works. Or I go through the same way, but the second time, it works.

Yesterday, I had this when going back to a mission in a borrowed hole in clon****... But this time I got warped on a longer distance than the other times, and also changing direction to try to get around the "space time rift" as I usually call it, didn't work. That is, whenever I tried to get to the west of some invisible line, I was getting warped to the east. I had to relog to be able to get to the mission...

I think it's due to server-client going out of sync. The most annoying time this has happened for me was running from Camelot to the outpost in Avalon on the road...took me 10 minutes and about 20 attempts to stop being warped back 100 yards on the road.