Thread: Bug building towers after you terminate one

Bug building towers after you terminate one

My guild destroyed someone tower. game says you have to wait 20 min. The person to build the tower needed implants and buff to build tower we where going to put there.

So i went and put a control tower so no one would claim the area. When he was ready to place the tower i terminated mine.

After a 2 hour wait the land was still not in peace so a tower could not be placed. 2 ......... hours. the max time the game says is 1 hours. we end up having to do the whole thing again after 18 hours goes by because someone else placed a tower.

Ha ha! I did this too, but I am not sure it is a bug so much as the way the rules work. I placed a ql150 tower after a successful raid then realized that I had the reqs to place a ql200. So I go ahead and term my ql150 tower. The gas level is still 25%. All heck breaks loose. Seems the losing guild is given credit for killing the tower that I just terminated. There were actually messages that said stuff like "Otherguildguy just destroyed your controller tower!" even though it was self-terminated, not attacked. I am quite sure of this since the losing guild was long gone and we had many guildies hanging about in the area. And guess what, the other guild came back and were able to immediately build a tower cuz they were the "winners" of my self-termination and our guild was left in 100% gas watching helplessless since there is a one hour waiting period to build a tower after you lose a tower.

Doh! I thought my guild was going to lynch me right then and there!

The problem i have is that we waited OVER 2 HOURS to replace the tower and never could