Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Character Orbakay Deleted.

Originally posted by Superblanka
    noone fights selfbuffed in tir arena?...lol
    its nice when people think "i never fight self buffed, so i guess noone does"
    saying **** like that is just justifying the fact u cant fight selfbuffed ureself.
    Wth you expect ?
    Just as sidenote, orba = omni, tir arena = clan. So he would be the stupidest (sp?) omni ever if he dont get buffs 1st and goto an enemy zone. Or do you run into the 25% zone in mmd with your swimsuit ? nm dont answer hehe.

He goes into an enemy pvp zone so he should be bufft or hes about to die as fast as he zoned into the lag.

--Tibs

Originally posted by tibanna

Wth you expect ?
    Just as sidenote, orba = omni, tir arena = clan. So he would be the stupidest (sp?) omni ever if he dont get buffs 1st and goto an enemy zone. Or do you run into the 25% zone in mmd with your swimsuit ? nm dont answer hehe.

He goes into an enemy pvp zone so he should be bufft or hes about to die as fast as he zoned into the lag.

--Tibs
    That's a goddamn stupid reply. 0% and 25% are two very different things. Tir arena is not enemy territory. The surroundings to the arena may be, but the arena itself is 0%. Arena are for duels/practice. 25% areas (mmd,2h0, etc.) are for faction wars.
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Originally posted by Superblanka
    noone fights selfbuffed in tir arena?...lol
    its nice when people think "i never fight self buffed, so i guess noone does"
    saying **** like that is just justifying the fact u cant fight selfbuffed ureself.
    what are you smoking? who said noone doesn't fight selfbuffed?
    i'd offer to fight self buffed and i'm sure alot of others have too but
    the so called people with your attitude refuse to fight self buffed
    its not us that can't fight self buffed its you won't allow us to fight you fairly which is "self buffed"

Edit: typos. its early here
    Last edited by Virico; Dec 5th, 2002 at 15:59:09.
    Virico

Originally posted by Highjack

But again, why do I even respond to 12 year olds without a clue? Man, I am losing it.
    Buh Bye

Dude I was about to call in sick to work when i read the very first post on this thread.....

And those of you that talk about self buffed.... sure we can all go self buffed..... I will self buff and then run around and get more buffs from peeps for myself. But its called "fighting" and IIRC there is no such thing as clean fights. So if you was fighting IRL and was getting your butt handed to you and your only way to get advantage was to bite the guy ( that is whooping you into a hurt locker ) in the nuts to get him off of you........ I guess you wouldnt because that wouldnt be fair. Me on the other hand, I play by the Rule Book.... "Anything Goes".

Want a fair fight? Then fight your friends or org mates. But when someone steps up to the plate that you have no clue who he/she is. The rules don't apply. No Geneva Convention in AO boys and girls. No U.N. to come goof it up with there Peacekeeper policies. It is all out Guerrilla Warfare and your enemy is not exactly what it appears to be all the time.

And Orbakay dude you I will never hesistate to buff up anytime bro just step up and say.. Give me the Fix!
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

Originally posted by tibanna

Wth you expect ?

--Tibs
    um its not really stupid, for one i don't believe orb is dumb enuff to run into 0% if they are more then a few clanners inside the arena, and refusing to fight self buffed is whole different thing which himself ( orb ) stated he comes to start wars, so thats a msg to all saying, there is no point in asking orb for a duel simply cause he won't accept.
    Virico

But again, why do I even respond to 12 year olds without a clue? Man, I am losing it.
    Buh Bye

Originally posted by Teufeldieb
    Dude I was about to call in sick to work when i read the very first post on this thread.....

And those of you that talk about self buffed.... sure we can all go self buffed..... I will self buff and then run around and get more buffs from peeps for myself. But its called "fighting" and IIRC there is no such thing as clean fights. So if you was fighting IRL and was getting your butt handed to you and your only way to get advantage was to bite the guy ( that is whooping you into a hurt locker ) in the nuts to get him off of you........ I guess you wouldnt because that wouldnt be fair. Me on the other hand, I play by the Rule Book.... "Anything Goes".

Want a fair fight? Then fight your friends or org mates. But when someone steps up to the plate that you have no clue who he/she is. The rules don't apply. No Geneva Convention in AO boys and girls. No U.N. to come goof it up with there Peacekeeper policies. It is all out Guerrilla Warfare and your enemy is not exactly what it appears to be all the time.

And Orbakay dude you I will never hesistate to buff up anytime bro just step up and say.. Give me the Fix!
    dude you don't get the msg here,
    the point in asking one for a duel is to have a fight where its your prof skills and buffs against the other persons,
    so if you go fight your buddies self buffed and you are losing are you gonna bite his **** too?
    or are you gonna say nerf them because your class can't do it?
    for a fact that you stated "want a fair fight as your friends"
    well i've seen one of orb's friends ask for a fair fight but orb declined.
    Virico

Buh Bye

Yep the friend gets the treatment too ..if he has me backed into the hurt locker. And as far as Orb saying no.. I can respect that his friend asked for a self buffed fight Orb says no cause he knows he isnt self buffed. But when Tir was open for Omni to come in and slide over to the arena we didnt go to Tir Arena to fight other Omni. So why go self buffed when you plan to fight the other side. If I want a self buffed scamper with my friends I will go to Omni Ent to do it. And yes I will fight dirty there and root the melee classes, pets from pet classes and put the whoopin on the mate that asked for it... if I can.

But I won't go to the opposing factions arena not outside buffed
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

So in other words, u're scared to come to the arena w/o outside buffs cuz u know u'll get ur ass kicked...
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

HA!

I think it was either sunday or monday night a group of clanners attacked G.E.A.R towers. I was sitting in NL beside the grid term. Guild leaders puts the word out in guild chat ( /me is not member of G.E.A.R ). I hop in fixer grid pop out at nearest exit. I self buff (/me does not have GA ).

Took out a green MA, yellow Trader, yellow MP, and aggravated the piss out of thier tank enforcer and a orange NT. I was the only Omni there that was of high enough lvl to attack any of the attackers.

Arena is not the place for a fixer to work the magic. So yeah I go in the arena outside buffed. Give me the wide open to work with and I will self buff anyday.
    Last edited by Teufeldieb; Dec 5th, 2002 at 18:38:29.

So teuf, if you're sparring with somebody, and the ref isn't looking, do you bite your oppenent in the balls? Thats the difference. 25 percent zones are real battles, and with NW, some of them even have a point. Do all the ball biting you want there. But the arena is like the dojo. You go to practice and learn the weaknesses of your character and find ways to improve them. Loseing a duel costs you nothing except a few min of res time. their is no 'hurt locker' involved, and therefore no justification for outside buffs. And if you want to use outside buffs to get a silly title, just go farm one off your friends.

Never had a Title till notum wars came out. Didnt even know I had a title till someone said something to me about it. Title means jack **** in this game from all the people that farmed them. You know that as well as I do. I don't hug my title like some ppl do. If I die....I die. I am not one of the typical lame asses that use /quit. If I start a fight I stick around and take my beating that i started. If I start getting gang banged by lots of people I will grid.

Its like football... when the ref isnt looking you pull the dirty moves. Self buff fights there is nothing wrong with that if both parties want to participate in that kinda stuff. But when Tir was open for Omni to come and go to the arena. 1vs1 duels never happened. It was either Omni ganking Clan or Clan Ganking Omni. And you where about as dumb as a Atrox going to the arena in Tir not outside buffed to participate in those things.

Yeah I have been told from someone at arena "want to duel?"

me: Sure as long as no one else jumps in.
    clan: naw they wont
    me: k

So I self buff for fight step in and we start going at it. Get him down to half way and then his friends jump in the mix
    me at reclaim thinking that was ghey

clan sends tell: haha suckor

so yeah when it was still open for Omni to got to the arena in Tir I outside buffed. Arena in Tir was not your sparring ring. It was an enclosed cage match with no ref. So nut biting was allowed.

Until they make a self-buffed arena, which I hope they do, nobody can hold a self-buffed standard except with their personal friends and guildmates. You can't call it "The Dojo" because there's no reason to call it that. A code-enforced self-buffed arena is the only place for that, or Hope Bar or that place in Wine at current patch. (edit: If you're with you're friends )
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Originally posted by Realz

what are you smoking? who said noone doesn't fight selfbuffed?
    i'd offer to fight self buffed and i'm sure alot of others have too but
    the so called people with your attitude refuse to fight self buffed
    its not us that can't fight self buffed its you won't allow us to fight you fairly which is "self buffed"

Edit: typos. its early here
    let me ask you the same question, what the hell are you smoking?
    i say i fight self buffed, and then u accuse me of not being able to fight self buffed, and force people like ureself to use outside buffs also?
    thats pretty....dumb

Red face

ok dude, the point i was trying to get across was not saying superblanka won't fight self buffed, its the fact that when someone asks for a fair duel with self buffs and still don't fight totally selfed that is just bull****, this is a game ,you die in it and go to relcaim, not like you die IRL so basicly this is what i see..ppl are chciken **** of dying in a game, but where IRL you eventually will die anyways so what the **** you gonna do?
    so either put up or shut up.

and as for all the outside buffers asking for buffs before asking for a duel at arena, you all are pathetic, you are the ones that cry nerf when your class can't do **** about another,
    well how is FC gonna balance the game without proper facts of who is more over powering,
    in fact that i think fighting self buffs answers alot of those questions.
    so wouldn't you like to know which class does better self buffed?
    to me fighting every other class self buffed in a duel is way better than any title you can get in the game as far as pvp goes,
    i'm sure it'll teach you more about pvp than just some stupid freshman title.etc...
    Virico

Buh Bye

your replacement is being leveled
    Elitemedic Rimor Doctor

Originally posted by Coldstrike

You are breaking the EULA by ebaying..
    Like anyone getting ready to leave the game on such a perm basis cares about that.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Talking

hmmm this a petty Thread? Just asking i can also delete my character and make a post... whount get anything out of it tho
    No offence

[220/22/01] Desperad0 - Enforcer
    [220/20/59] Minidesp - Agent

:-)

it's true tho. 90% of the clammers claiming to be selfbuffed, ARE buffed up to their ears with outside buffs. So, you can't expect peeps to show up selfed. I like selfbuffed fight, but I've stopped believing in that utopia long ago.

me : "Hey Doc, how come I can't cast Ess of levi on you??"
    clammer: "Behemoth graft"
    Glad to see you back tho Orb:-) Nothing like supporting a good soldier.
    Grontha Enf lvl 214 R2 -Inner Circle Kingpin(/born Jul 29, 2001)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12