Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Character Orbakay Deleted.

Character Orbakay Deleted.

Read the ****ing title.
    James J. Hill: "Give me Swedes, snuff and whiskey, and I'll build a railroad right through hell!"

wtf for? you rocked.

or at least you rock as much as a soldier can rock . You do damn good with a gimp proff, why not play an alt for a while in the hopes of some soldier love? ah well
    Last edited by Sredni; Dec 3rd, 2002 at 06:59:30.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

what the huh??? noo =/

Wah!
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

no more orb at tir arena?

ah well...no more omni at all at arena since those lame-ass guards showed up in tir...

but i bet u were drunk when u deleted him....

Huh? Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

probably because this game sucks ass and the people working at funcom is a bunch of ****ing retards.

Originally posted by sknitS
    probably because this game sucks ass and the people working at funcom is a bunch of ****ing retards.
    Yeah, well, anyone who's gonna delete a perfectly good character that could be ebayed isn't all there either.

"You're an idiot, and to prove it I'm gonna shoot myself in the foot!"

Originally posted by Shubalubdub
    Yeah, well, anyone who's gonna delete a perfectly good character that could be ebayed isn't all there either.

"You're an idiot, and to prove it I'm gonna shoot myself in the foot!"
    You are breaking the EULA by ebaying..

hmm thought i saw the 200th lvl soldier orbakay today, but i suppose it coulda been some other hellspinner toting thug :-P

Originally posted by Sherrman
    wtf for? you rocked.

or at least you rock as much as a soldier can rock . You do damn good with a gimp proff, why not play an alt for a while in the hopes of some soldier love? ah well
    Well if coming to arena always outside buffed and refusing to duel self buffed rox then you rock man.
    Virico

Originally posted by Highjack

But again, why do I even respond to 12 year olds without a clue? Man, I am losing it.
    Buh Bye

temporary insanity?

Or really pissed for about an hour then realised what u just did and got even more upset... i guess ull be trying to Get him back

n0000000000000
    "Tron u have nothing to fear, your the best program I ever wrote."

Originally posted by Jenuit
    n0000000000000
    you forgot the "B" at the end
    Virico

Originally posted by Highjack

But again, why do I even respond to 12 year olds without a clue? Man, I am losing it.
    Buh Bye

Originally posted by Realz

you forgot the "B" at the end
    ROFL
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Talking

Hehe nice try Orb

do /tell helpbot whois orbakay1 heh
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Got a lot of tells about me deleting Orbakay (been on a "alt").. so i restored him the other morning.

And about tir arena, no ones self buffed there, even if they say they are that dont mean much. Besides, Realz, whoever you are.. if i attacked you.. it was for pure fun, to upset you and others and perhaps that would bring people to the arena that are fun to talk/fight with or bring people to another place.. I dont go to the arena for duels, i go there to make war.
    James J. Hill: "Give me Swedes, snuff and whiskey, and I'll build a railroad right through hell!"

noone fights selfbuffed in tir arena?...lol
    its nice when people think "i never fight self buffed, so i guess noone does"
    saying **** like that is just justifying the fact u cant fight selfbuffed ureself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast