Thread: Problem with towers targetting players outside of pvp range

Problem with towers targetting players outside of pvp range

high level towers can target low level players, even though said players can't harm towers... this seems like a problem to me.

They shouldnt go near the towers then.

This is very similar to unguilded people who can be attacked by towers but cant attack back w/o a shield disabler.

Towers should kill anyone that comes close.
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

True Towers should kill everyone how comes within range and aren't on the same side.

I don't want to see lvl10 clanners sitting inside our bases in efp and doint /moon all the time
    You do it cause you have to do it - but you don't do it cause you want to do it.

If something shoots you, you should be able to shoot back...that seems pretty basic. Its not like a horde of lowbies are going to be a threat to a higher level tower.

Not true - you are still outside my pvp-range but you can attack and destroy the base which I want to defend? Come one.

You don't have to go to the base - what reason do you have to go to the base? And if you go to it then you will shot by the Towers - thats absolutly ok. And yes it is ok that you cannot shot back.

If you want to attack a ql200 tower then you have to be inside the pvprange, which means we can defend our towers. If you are outside then you cannot attack, cause we are not able to attack you too.

And I don't want to see noobs sitting inside our base and doing /moon all the time. God thx that our towers shot them. You have absolutly nothing to do inside our bases! And thx god that our towers can shot you if we cannot.
    You do it cause you have to do it - but you don't do it cause you want to do it.