Thread: Seasoned OT Dog-Tags

Seasoned OT Dog-Tags

Do they drop a lot less frequently then Rookie and Fresh Dog Tags? I've killed about 60 Seasoned OT mobs in 2HO, and I have only seen one drop. Maybe I am just not hunting in the right place? Any advice would help.

Thanks in advance,
    Voide
    Clan Enforcer

"I could run forever, on these guilty shifter's feet"

Re: Seasoned OT Dog-Tags

Originally posted by Voide
    Do they drop a lot less frequently then Rookie and Fresh Dog Tags? I've killed about 60 Seasoned OT mobs in 2HO, and I have only seen one drop. Maybe I am just not hunting in the right place? Any advice would help.

Thanks in advance,
    That sounds extremely low...to be honest, I doubt u really killed OT's every time...cuz the droprate from seasoned ot's is way higher..

I am positive they were all season OT mobs that I was killing in H20, however I did a mission tonight where 6 dropped, so I guess I will stick to the missions until I get them all.
    Voide
    Clan Enforcer

"I could run forever, on these guilty shifter's feet"

I did 2 missions and got like 15 dog tags of seasoned mobs, so yes its a fast way. SO far I still think that appart from commander tags (which I dont have yet) the rookie tags have been the ones that dropped the least.

wait till you need ace tags with whining. :-) First you have the problem with finding missions with ot aces, then you get 1 tag out of 10 kills. :-)