Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THE REAL post about Nano v.s. Atrox Thread

and nanos get an edge for melee energy which is somewhat psi dependant or something, but who cares bout dat cuz melee energy only has garbage weps atm
    Haven't seen you pushing to attach batteries to melee weapons for some time.
    McDonald happy meal new toys, the mini heckler doll series: Nature, Evolution, Earth, Stones, Metals, Harmony, Elements, Life and Dreams.

I would say it depends on what youre going to do. If youre going to pvm go with atrox since you need every hp you can to tank ian for instance.

If youre in to duelling etc i would like to be nanomage where healdelta is more important
    Fluff Molgan Fluffyfluff eqp
    Mglomk2
    Synergy Factor

....have been horribly brainwashed by the prospect of being uber into camping NPCs until their peepee's shrivel (c) Naraya

Also, as will take 40% off no matter how much hp ya got ;]
    Fluff Molgan Fluffyfluff eqp
    Mglomk2
    Synergy Factor

....have been horribly brainwashed by the prospect of being uber into camping NPCs until their peepee's shrivel (c) Naraya

Originally posted by Nieth
    no specialty, but the solitus breed does best suit 1he/1hb
    enfs best suit the str stam weps 2he/2hb
    opis are more suitable for piercing agi/str/sense
    and nanos get an edge for melee energy which is somewhat psi dependant or something, but who cares bout dat cuz melee energy only has garbage weps atm

I agree with Neith. I assume your talking overall ie.all breeds at lvl200 and as Curmudgeon states we should never ignore the trickledown effect so thinking breed caps for all........all at lvl200 with maxed ablities and nano skills.

Atrox: most hp most damage 2he/2hb str/stam/agi weapons trickledown due to breed str/stam bonus when capped.
    Opi: best defense and perhaps second or first best damage with SCC/ITD skills ablity dependancy trickledown due to breed agi/sen bonus when capped.
    Nanos: best nano delta, and maybe most importantly for pvp most nano resis and energy weapon due to breed intel/psych bonus when capped, needs a intel/psych weapon skill to take up to the damage lvl of opi/atrox (could consider the highest maxed dimach as well).
    Solitus: everybody knows solitus is just in the middle of everything

As for a 200 pvp though I'd think I'd want opifex due to evades bonus and SCC/ITD combo.

I would say that the optimal cookie-cutter-scheme for any profession includes solitus as breed, as they're versitile and have a nice amount of BOTH HP and nano

..of course, there's special items or special schemes you can follow (nanomage with earlier nanoprograms and some shades, or an atrox with a beam or a pair of gloves or an opifex with higher-than-average evades...etc...)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12