Thread: Cartmanland

Cartmanland

It's time we fought back!

Funcom is screwing with us. I just figured out why. Remember that episode of Southpark where Cartman inherits a million dollars and buys his own theme park. He closes off the park to everyone else so he wont have to wait in line. He even runs commercials telling everyone how great the theme park is and how he's the only one who can get in. After a while, the cost of running the theme park forces him to let more and more people in so he can afford a security guy, a ticket guy, a repair guy, etc. In the end, he's credited with being a genious businessman. By closing off the park he made everyone want it and now its a big success.

This is what Funcom is doing with Notum Wars. We have to stop them. Remember when Stan and Kyle tried to sneak into the park. Well, that's what we need to do. Someone who's got a copy of the game needs to post the CD KEY on the boards. Sure some of us might be a hemoroid as we climb over the fence and lose faith in God but casulties are to be expected. We cannot let Cartman win.

Post the CD KEY. We already have Notum Wars installed in the form of patches. All we need it the key to enjoy the goodness of land control. Post the CD KEY and fight the foulmouthed, fat, racist Funcom.

Thank you

Funcom, before you get mad, I'm not serious about people posting their keys just like I'm not serious about people getting hemoroids and losing faith in God. It's still funny though.

But seriouly, release the damn game. Houston, Tx here- center of technology. We should have the game first. What gives?

I'll just say... that was an awfully risky move. I wouldn't be surprised if they gave you a pretty bad warning even after that disclaimer
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

Haha I think FC will find this post amusing and realize that its just plain fun, and not punish him for posting him.

Considering how the game was coded and developed in Europe, how come the US is the only country to have received the booster? Here in the UK I am 60 mins flight (thereabouts, not sure!) from the FC offices, yet we will not have NW until Dec 6th.

Oh, and SouthPark rocks!
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich