Thread: Question about Specials and Dual Wielding

Question about Specials and Dual Wielding

I've sent an e-mail to Cz few days ago, havn't received a reply, so decided to post here and ask...

Ok, when you have specials with Dual Wielding, ones on either weapon would become available (e.g. Dual Wielding a Galahad and a Desert Reet would give you Burst, Fling, and Full Auto), however, here comes the question:

Which weapon would be used into the damage and recharge formula of the special attack?

Galahad has Burst and Full Auto, and Desert Reet has Burst and Fling. IF the special is affected by the weapon with the special, we'd think that Galahad would affect the Full Auto and Desert Reet would affect Fling, but what about Burst?? Would Galahad be the weapon used in the Formula or Desert Reet??

Or perhaps, both of the weapons' damage are considered into the formula? (Which is pretty unlikely).

Hope someone have an answer for me

While I haven't tried this recently, I can tell you about 2 months ago the gun equipped in your right hand would use the special if both guns had it and be the only one figured into recharge damage and attack rating. For a special where only one gun had it, it would fire based only on that gun.