Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Make MA crit buffs self only for Gods sake!

I need to say it here too... i am sorry... i admit i was very pissed when i posted these htings... i had just been killed by a doc...

Novice doesnt mean anything... everybody can get it if they really want it...

Anyway, the problem isnt heal 100% alone, but when we get 50% dmg and a slow debuff running, it is no way to kill a doc... it is impossible. We cast sooooo much slower that we cannot by any means do more dmg than a doc can heal... that is a big problem. That is one of hte reasons i want either 100% dmg back with 40% cap on specials, or we need same cap on heal as dmg.

Rooting a doc... you can get same range as NT, just get a range upgrade and your dots will get 40 m range, same for weapons, just get some hud upgrade, docs are usually useless to root and nuke, if they got this equipment.

There would be no need to nerf the slow nano if we played under the same rules, i didnt have that problem before dmg nerf, but now it is overpowered just because of 50% dmg and 100% heal.
    Last edited by Garzu; Jan 20th, 2002 at 01:27:30.
    NT phone HOME!!

Its true, its true

Im sure its all true that this guy killed that guy who was a doc or an MA or yadda yadda. Think of it this way though. Frylii, Besh.. how are you doing enough damage to kill people? Your fantastico crit weapons! I know, I've fought you. OT Windchasers or Krutts or whatnot. The fact that any and all classes can get into the PvP playing field and do well using nothing but a crit weapon and maybe a nice MA buff just goes to show how out of whack the whole damage system is at higher levels, where everything depends on crits. In fact, I have yet to see one high level PvPer that does NOT use a crit weapon as their crutch. Anyway, I think you see where I'm going with this..

Doh!
    So we all should end up with like a Nova or a Flashpoint?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12