Thread: get rid of roots

get rid of roots

high amount of players in combat == mass lag where stims and heals dont work, hence roots are unbreakable.

this just sucks

if ping >500 (roots no work!! )
    j/k

Keep roots! Just make them a tad easier to break maybe. Just a tad.
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

By that thinking.....

when it is lagging so much I get a screen of lag hits and can't heal before I die when fighting an enforcer mob....

Ban Beams, hammers and Bats!

or when fighting a fixer....

Ban SMG's

or why don't we work on the lag problem instead of nerfing someone eh?

Yes, enough with the make game easier for me please.

in the final analysis its alot easier for funcom to create a better root breaker then fix the servers.

my anti root nano's are worthless in pvp.

My 3 highest are root casters...and still I am sad to say that I somewhat agree with the Queen of Whine, kupotek.

The way roots/snares work, it's just sad...almost as sad as the rules in nw seems to be...glad I haven't bought it yet...just been on a tower raid, and they got a new tower up, and voila 100%...

Hope I am missing something...cuz it looks pathetic

In favour of no-nerf and good gameplay, give the "free movement" stims a 30 minute reduction of root/snares and balance that by giving it a 5s attack and 2s recharge.

Now, before you (yeah you that got a root casting toon) say no, *please* try to explain why you say no...