Thread: I want a Bank Tower

I want a Bank Tower

Will there be new towers added to the game? I think it would be cool adding a Bank Tower. Something that will let us access our bank accounts while loitering around the guild's tower.

Yeah, in the absence of any kind of guild housing, this is not a bad idea. I've noticed that some people are starting to use their tower bases as guild meeting spots, this would be a nice addition.
    Drusillus
    Band of Brothers

Level 143 Omni-Tek Chief Engineer

Curator of the Rubi-Ka Encyclopaedia of Armor

Some additional towers

It would be very nice being able to add some basic terminals. Besides the bank, maybe one of those simple shop terminals like the ones found the in the noob yards. By all means I would hope they don't count against the 2 tower limit. I wish there was a way to raise this limit to 3 or 4.

Tower limit is based on level.

At title level 6 you can build 4 towers

~sky
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

How about a "camper's tower"? So we can pitch tents while we loiter around the guild's tower. A "Coleman tower" would be really nice cause we'd have lanterns and stoves and tent heaters.

Seriously though, it would be nice to access the bank while hanging out at the towers. You could immediately stash away the stuff you win off of attackers (well if you actually get it to open in the lag).

Martek

bank tower...great idea! So when I come blow it up, I can get all your stuff!

I'm cool with this..bump!
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

It ain't no base.

The so called "base" we build is not a base at all. It's a bunch of static buffs. You can grid in and out to add more buffs or to protect your buffs. But, by no means are these bases of operations...which I think most players and guilds would like them to be.

I agree with the creator of this post. When you build your Controller (grid entrance/exit), a bank, save, and reclaim terminal should all spawn which are owner and/or guild specific. Making it a true base of operations.

Just a thought.
    At Midnight, All the Agents...
    Veneman
    Fullnelson
    Halfnelson

Agents- lilttle slightly insane people who run around and kill you before you know what is going on... and if they dont kill you fast... well, cannon fodder (altho they are good for scouting) -eternalfiend

The Sock-Hat, it adds 1 to my tempo.

Interesting suggestions. I'll point them out to the designers.

Do you really think a reclaim is a good idea? You are eitehr going to get stuck in a PvP death loop or you are never going to get rid of the owners. All they have to do is recliam, dimach, recliam dimach.... lol

A response!

Originally posted by Cz
    Interesting suggestions. I'll point them out to the designers.
    Wow a response from CZ! It was a pleasant surprise coming back to the game and to find the mission flag option in the satellite map. Have the designers gave any thought of adding a team leader flag option in the satellite map and in the compass? Going back to the idea of a Insurance Terminal/Reclaim Booth add-on towers, I can just imagine an infinite death loop. Besides what happens if the those terminals get destroyed or the control tower gets destroyed?

How about adding an MP3 player option to the tower, or maybe a camera. That seems to be all the rage with kids today!
    Taisha Lanowel Sedy
    Conquistador Coffe Inc
    The Leading Purveyor of Fine Coffees to Rubi-ka
    home to...
    The Rubi-Ka Boook of Haiku

Yeah...the Reclaim would prolly be more trouble than its worth. Still, it would be nice to have some additions. Making the bases a place you want to hang out in.

How about instead of the Reclaim Term., one of those little shops that sell nightvision goggles and the like. At least you could sell your junk.
    At Midnight, All the Agents...
    Veneman
    Fullnelson
    Halfnelson

Agents- lilttle slightly insane people who run around and kill you before you know what is going on... and if they dont kill you fast... well, cannon fodder (altho they are good for scouting) -eternalfiend

The Sock-Hat, it adds 1 to my tempo.

Like it

Originally posted by Halfnelson
    Yeah...the Reclaim would prolly be more trouble than its worth. Still, it would be nice to have some additions. Making the bases a place you want to hang out in.

How about instead of the Reclaim Term., one of those little shops that sell nightvision goggles and the like. At least you could sell your junk.
    That exactly what I had in mind. One of those shop terminals that you find in the newbie yards.