Thread: Tower Fix Soon Or Forget NW

Tower Fix Soon Or Forget NW

At this time if you rush the control tower and destroy it--all other towers poof.

SO you just rush in with your force attack control tower and the base is gone.

This is TOTAL BS

Make the control unattackable till ALL other towers gone or forget your game.

No way? You can seriously do that? Thats pathetic. Whats the point of making a nice big base if all you need is a squad to run in and destroy the central point?

Removing the shields of all the others before you can attack the main would be better. Or having to destroy all the other defenses. But charging straight in?

I'm with you, thats ridiculous.

Re: Tower Fix Soon Or Forget NW

Originally posted by Dennie
    At this time if you rush the control tower and destroy it--all other towers poof.

This is TOTAL BS

Hrm...that usually only happens when the guardians and turrets around the controller aren't setup very strategically.

Leave a gap, pay the price.

But at the same time, I've seen bases with good layouts repel heavy attacks easily before anyone could get near the controller.
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

Build some protection if you worry about this

1) The QL defines how many hit-points the controller has, and the extent of its defence.

The controllers have about ten times as many hit-points as the normal guard or defence tower. There's only one of these babies in the whole area, and you want to keep it alive as long as possible. The controller's health at the maximum QL (300) can be several million hit-points. All your organisation's towers are instantly destroyed when the controller's destroyed. To avoid having people run straight through the rain of fire from the towers and only go for the controller, the controller's health will be boosted with a factor per additional tower in the LC area. In addition to that, the controller actually gains: a) A damage shield per tower and b) Higher health regeneration abilities. Thus, if you think you can attack the tower directly, without considering the surrounding towers, you are in for a nasty surprise. The maximum number of towers in an area is at the moment defined as 100. This may change, but it does force the attackers to do an indirect route to the controller, trying to take out as many support towers as possible first. (Especially since you get a 5 point reflect shield PER tower on the controller. 500 points of reflect damage is nasty.)

Re: Tower Fix Soon Or Forget NW

This is TOTAL BS

Given that you can only attack towers in your level range, have you seen how hard it is to kill a tower? Just one of those things hits mighty hard, and they tend to double hit. If you rush the center tower of a well established base, you're going to have a LOT of towers attacking you at once... if you're man enough to pull that off, be my guest.

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

I saw a base today go down that had a fair number of towers--lets say 25+ and it was in a 130-180 area so it had a 150 base.

a bunch of high level people tore through it in NO time. From first attack till base was gone was under 15min.

If this is your idea of fun they have at it but its not mine

I saw a base today go down that had a fair number of towers--lets say 25+ and it was in a 130-180 area so it had a 150 base.

a bunch of high level people tore through it in NO time. From first attack till base was gone was under 15min.

If this is your idea of fun they have at it but its not mine
    Again, I've watched bases repel attackers easily while the base defenders eventually gave up. They were visiting reclaim faster than any damage was being done to the outer turrets and guardians. Nobody got near the controller itself
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio