Thread: Worst thing that can happen to anyone: OMG I Deleveled!

Worst thing that can happen to anyone: OMG I Deleveled!

I couldnt believe what just happened. I dont complaint, I dont talk ***** but what I just experienced was a worst thing that can happens to any AO player. I DELEVED Yup I was level 115 yesterday, got a team mish, crashed and didnt bother to log back on. Today I loged as a level 112 with my implants & ncu hacker interface (i'm a fixer) reseted. WTF?

I've sent a petition but I'm holding little hope what they would/can do. At this point the only thing I can do is trying to get a hold of players/witnesses that actually saw that I was indeed level 115.

There was also a super weird problem I've been experiencing. I'm not sure if this related to deleveling. I had been existing in 2 places at the same time! Whenever I was in mission, I could see other people chating on my screen. I even got /tells from people asking for ncu buff and run buff. I told them that I'm in mission, they said I'm there in my yalm next to tir grid. It had happened like this for days. To top that off, it appears that my char still in the world after I loged off for the night, cus I got like 5-8 offline messages from people asking for buffs everytime I loged on.

I've been playing this game for over a year and a half and I've been loving it. But this is beyond my imagination to a point It made me speechless. 3 levels may not seemed too hard to get but my point is this shouldnt happen in the first place!

/me waiting impatiently for an ARK.

Sorry to hear that

this has happen to a guild member of mind not to long ago.
    we saw him afk in back yard,but really he was teaming and exping in mission.
    So your the the only dude.
    just Petition a Ark and have them fix it
    Allway after every time u level get a copy of your info..
    Nalaar
    Diversity Clan