Thread: Searched for this, but can't find an answer.. regarding blood plasma

Searched for this, but can't find an answer.. regarding blood plasma

What can be made with blood plasma?

So far, the only use I've found is for making a little extra cash from the vending units over the value of Monster Parts.

I like how QL12 BP is worth almost 200 each

Anyway, is there anything that can be made with BP that's useful? I'm semi-specing in Pharma. Tech.

Also, what's with that grey Leet that gives you that little vial? What's that for?

0wnz. Heh.

-Geoff W.
    awpti@awpti.org
    http://www.awpti.org/

Blood plasma is used in the production of Emergency Treatment Labs.

http://www.anarchyarcanum.com/pharma...gencylabs.html
    Drusillus
    Band of Brothers

Level 143 Omni-Tek Chief Engineer

Curator of the Rubi-Ka Encyclopaedia of Armor

Wow, that's all?

Seems kinda limited. And expensive. Guess I'll stick to selling BP units.

That little vial that 0wnz (the grey leet) drops is a +2 to Body Dev.. Can those little vials be made with anything?

I bet I could make a nice set of those for myself to wear
    -G

Sure, Emergency Treatment Laboratories aren't so cheap, but they are lifesavers if you need to regain 3k HP in one go.

They've saved my posterior more than once in the occasions I've partaken in tower-battles.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

those little vials cant be used in tradeskills unfortunately, so i guess just stick to wearing them on your wrist, till you find something better =]