Thread: Controller needs to warp whole teams....

Controller needs to warp whole teams....

We (Tradeskillz) came under attack last night while i was about to start a BS mission. Obviously i stated i needed to go to my Tower and fight off the attack, and my team we very understanding. They offered to come and help, which is great, and then i contacted some of my friends, who also asked if i needed their help.

The answer was a big YES all round. This is where the system started to break down in my opinion. I am able to grid straight to my controller, but the best i could do for the group of people who offered their help was to give co-ords in a zone and hope for the best.

I suggest that in times of trouble, the Exit to Controller should give you the following choices:-

1. Exit to any one of your orgs tower location.
    2. Exit to the location of any of the towers controlled by your team leaders org.

This would mean that when a team members tower came under attack the team of mixed guilds can make him leader, and follow him to the point of contact via the grid.

It would also give you the chance to form defense forces at Tir grid for example, and facilitate easy transport to the threatened zone.

Just a thought.

Jakeaway - 180 Trader
    General of Tradeskillz

Further to this, it would also make life a lot more dynamic for everyone if you could get back into the grid via your Controller Tower. If you have the ingame skills to build a tower you can access from inside the grid, it seems to follow that you would be able to return the same way....

thx for that Pangur.

No wall i need is someone to show me a "Grid Team to Tower" tool and im happy

Originally posted by Pangur
    Personal Grid Converter (Mission Reward)
    has anybody actually got one of these to work, nobody in my guild has. Whats the secret as its not included in the very detailed instuction or online manual that you can get with NW

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

has anybody actually got one of these to work, nobody in my guild has. Whats the secret as its not included in the very detailed instuction or online manual that you can get with NW
    Here is how to use them, Description isn't real great on how they work. click tower so as to target it then right click on your Personel Grid Converter in your Inventory. Common misuses Picking PGC up and clicking it on the tower. Also, you have to make sure you have the correct QL: PGC for your tower and lvl.
    Datest- lvl 165 NM NT
    DarkTalons- 114 MA
    Brazak- lvl 102 MP
    Waygone- lvl 132 Doc
    Darkonium- lvl 134 Sol