Thread: org. tower channel

Question org. tower channel

When will this actually do something (like tell org members when their towers are attacked...) - it isn't much fun having to babysit a tower just because the org leader isn't online...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Well, I'd liek to know that myself, I've seen some people use it (I'm at a loss as to how) to actually say they are under attack and need help. Other than that, it'd be good to know who is being attacked when so that I might come to the aid of the attacker/defender.
    "When in doubt... explode" - me
    "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies even closer." - I have no idea
    "People disagree with me. I just ignore them." - Linus Torvalds, regarding the use of C++ for the Linux kernel
    "Join the army, travel the world, meet new interesting people and kill them."
    "If it looks easy, it's tough. If it looks tough, it's damn well impossible." - Stockmayer's Theorem
    "It's not the fall that kills you, it's the landing." - IRuleThe.net