I noticed that starting with the 14.7.x series of patching there is what appears to be a severe XP bug.

When you are missioning now and end up out of range from your teammembers and they kill a target you do not recieve any XP anymore. All you see is the % completed increase, but no XP is recieved.
I can see the point in doing this if the intention is to stop leechers, ie if they go ninja looting, just camp entrance or go take a coffee or something, they are not going to gain XP. If this indeed is the intention then fine, but it has one major flaw, if you get rooted you end up with a loss of XP. Another possible situation is when you take upon you to clear any leftovers on a level while the team moves up a floor and start clearing that. In this scenario you have 1 person on the lower floor clearing any possible mobs, this one will loose XP. I am sure you can all see the cons and pros of this XP bug or feature.

I have to put in a reservation for myself here, I have not confirmed the XP loss by comparing gained XP, so it might just be a visual bug. However it requires that someone look into it.

I have also discovered a workaround for this bug/feature and that is if you pick a lock you will get all lost XP in one chunk. This I have confirmed in teams, ie we took turns in staying out of range, then someone picked a lock on a door or chest and all the sudden it showed "You gained X xp" where the X could go up to 500k in some instances, not the 2-3k you normally get :P

This workaround I think suggests / supports that it is indeed a bug of some kind.

Cz: Will you please test this one out and relay the information to the dev department so that they can have a look at it too.