Thread: PS sends thx

PS sends thx

Project-Starlight sends with this a great thx to those who helped us for several hours yesterday, defending and dieing in a rather bloody war.

We almost made it, but I don’t think the last 22 min of 5% was even possible to hold out if we would have been twice as many as we where. Great job and performance from a lot of you. And im sorry that IC was attacked at the same time as many IC members where helping us at the moment, hope this wasn’t the reason that they took a nose-dive as well.

Idea to FC: “Organisation allied contract”
    Description: This is a contract that proves great bonds between two or more organisations. This Item can be split and every org leader that has one will provide protection from the allied towers. (Even at 5%).

Thank you all for showing up!
    Godspeed!

Predicament
    PREDICAMENT|220:26| SENZOR|220:17| TWERRAX|218:11|

hehe i was at that war, it was big and messy and bloody

but good fun real faction vs faction war
    =[ In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same ]=

Nick "Sanner" Stych
    President of -The Legacy-

My own very special Anarchy Online wallpaper

Unhappy Sorry bro

I heard about the attack on PS and I tried to find out who to contact to go. Pred if I knew you was PS I would have sent you a tell since I added you to my friendslist when you and I was out in 2h0 that one day wrecking havoc on the clanners that was there.

Next time send me a /tell and I will be thier asap. Fighting along your side is always a good time.
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

Sorry to hear your tower is gone, got a tell from a PS member to help but the coords she gave sent me to an empty desert by the time I got to the correct location the tower was gone . I wish there was a global NW channel one for each side to transmit info. i mean besides the leader channels, leaders can't always be on.

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

Well, we usually use the old "Tarainfo" bot to chat.. Check it out, we are probably there if this happens again
    PREDICAMENT|220:26| SENZOR|220:17| TWERRAX|218:11|