Thread: EU sales not looking too good are they...?

EU sales not looking too good are they...?

Given that all 3 servers a routed through the same pipe, is it really a fair 33.3r% usage? edit(yeah I know it doesn't quite work like that so no Computer Expert troll posts please)

Or is it a case of a GM missing a decimal point while casting peaceful intentions and calming all the users of this Server? :P

peace

Cal
    Last edited by caloss2; Dec 2nd, 2002 at 13:46:01.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Arrow

Its hard to buy something that isn't available...

Most parts of Europe should see NW by the 6th (except poor old France...) - then you'll see a few more towers pop up on the German server...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper