Thread: pharmacy skillz need a makeover

Post pharmacy skillz need a makeover

1. Make regen cluster more common.

Yes the health regen and nano regen cluster were a nice touch but these clusters are much to rare atm for pharm skillz to be in too high of a demand. btw, is there a reason theres no variety on ql 200+ implants? i always see the same clusters in these high lvl implants.

2.Make emergency treatment labs more user friendly.

The blind effect is annoying enough to steer away anyone interested in using these. Id be willing to add antoher step to the process of making these to make them blind- free.

3.Make treatment/nano rechargers stackable with pharm skill.

It wastes space and i presume memory having backpacks full of these. Please make them stackable if they are close in ql and go to the lowest ql.

4.Make Stims better.

are muscle stims still bugged? If so please fix them. The Swim stim should be replaced with a better version of the runbuff stim which should add an all off mod. The booster stims are good but are extremely expensive, too costly for all but the richest in RubiKa. It would be nice if the final product was 200 stims or even 1000 stims depending on something in the formula.

Make nano programming more usefull too... I think ive only had one job ever that required more then 1K np skill... would be nice to actually have any use for the excess I have in skill now
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"