Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lvl caping PvP is penalising players

Originally posted by Doctormoreau
    Hi.
    I'm a currently 141 doc, who from level 130 and up (past few months, I level slow) participated from time to time in 2h0, and even in Camelot, albeit only a few times.
    I no longer go to 2h0, mmd, or Camelot, due to this new cap at 150.
    Reason is, I can no longer attack anyone that is above me. This negates my reason to PvP, if I can't help out my friends/various others in battles, and is killing my fun in PvP, since no one duel anymore. (I know, I'm a doc, unbalanced yada yada)
    Point is, at level 125, I'm close to a level 189 in a few aspects, although my stats are a lot less, and the 189 has a wider array of skills maxed.
    I stop my ranting here, and hope for the cap to go down to 125, where it should have been at the first place.
    And THESE are the peeps FC SHOULD listen to!

Originally posted by Turin

oh really? Tell me what your stratagy would be when you are say, a lvl 78 Engy, and you get attacked by a lvl 190 trader, or doctor, or NT, or ANY lvl 190?

Whats your stratagy?
    Your strategy would be to get down on the ground so you wont fall so damn hard when they rip your head off.

Originally posted by Turin

oh really? Tell me what your stratagy would be when you are say, a lvl 78 Engy, and you get attacked by a lvl 190 trader, or doctor, or NT, or ANY lvl 190?

Whats your stratagy?
    go back to the missions where i belong...
    Infamine 200 soljah

Easy enough
    Free for all in dungeons/land controlled areas (thats 1 to 200).
    Level restrict in arenas (the two that we have).
    Enough already of the carebears, if you wanna play sims online go play it dont come on AO.
    And no im not a sociopath, its just bugging me to see greys acting like they are gods in areas where they can spy/ninja/train anyway grief; point being, you think you can grief ? show me how good you grief my flash
    Infamine 200 soljah

annoyed

Oki, here is one happening I had last night. We're 2 parts fighting a war. All players were around lvl 180+.
    We were more or less evenly matched. BUT, in comes the level 135 Doc, and he has CH. This suddenly turns the fight from evenly matched into hopeless.
    In my opinion, the cap is all right, BUT if the 135 doc is participating in the fight he should become open to attack. I really don't see how it's fair that this doc can be allowed to keep his high-level friends alive, without any danger to himself. It tottaly ruins the balance.
    Participating = pvp-enabled.
    Thus lower level players can walk around without unreasonable danger, but cannot participate without danger.
    Grontha Enf lvl 214 R2 -Inner Circle Kingpin(/born Jul 29, 2001)

rofl, yea, I'd love to see them beat themselves to death on my 155 point dmg shield

Originally posted by Fangion
    I Id pay good money to see 50 lvl20s mob a high lvl in Tir. lol
    Tranceptor - Level 220/30/?? Omni Solitus Godfather - Nemesis of Chaos - /born July 2001, still going strong(ish)
    Twincaliber - Level 220/11 Omni Atrox Vanguard
    Kansho - Level 206+/14 Omni Opifex MA
    Sakayuri - Level 165+ Omni Solitus Crat.
    Unimusha - L132+ Omni Solitus Soldier
    Kryozz - L41+ Omni Nanomage NT
    Twelvegauge - L19+ Omni Solitus Trader
    Kasima - L13+ Omni Solitus Doctor

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123