Thread: Teaming for pvp out of bracket

Teaming for pvp out of bracket

As much fun as it can be to team up with someone to kill some little lowbie snot, can we just get this fixed?

There are actually a few low level players who are not alts of high level players. I do not know how they can enjoy NW much when strong guilds just team their high levels with their lowbie twinks and just demolish the already weak 'nubis'.

The way the game works right now it doesn't take too much effort to reach lvl100, so the "nubis" won't be seeing too much NW action until they are relatively high.

I've seen a lot of posts lately regarding this issue, so my guess is that they are going to make the friendly nanos follow the same rule as the hostile nanos.

Yep, that would solve pretty much every problem with PVP-related combat as it exists ingame right now. Make the same rules as PVM (i.e. you heal someone - you aggro, meaning that you're involved in combat, and would cross the PVP level boundaries, ceasing your ability to do healing).

I really don't give a damn if some high level is healing some low level. :P Don't like it, tough. :P

My post was about high levels teaming with low levels so they can take out opposing low levels in 4 hits. :P

But thanks for your input. :P

It is not easy for new players to reach 100. It may seem that way after you've been playing for a while, but take it from someone who has brought in a few new friends recently. They are anywhere from level 15 to level 50 after almost two months of play time. It takes a long time to learn the game mechanics, not to mention new players have this tendency to explore the game and actually be amazed at the expansive world we have to play with

NW competition should be allowed at any and all levels. Right now, some silly glitches prevent low level people from enjoying themselves, but if these were fixed, the game would be fun for everyone. I'm sure FC did not put in those level 15 areas so your level 200 could park his butt there all day and slap around newbies.
    Last edited by Luxxan; Dec 2nd, 2002 at 17:59:02.
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth